Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Guest palnese

Haven't seen the game but Simpson for Campbell looks like a really positive sub to push on and win it, so fair play.

Get Simpson off and bring AC on.

I'm taking my fair share of the credit tbh.

Haven't seen the game but Simpson for Campbell looks like a really positive sub to push on and win it, so fair play.

Jol repeated his tactic of just telling everyone to ignore Simpson, Pardew noticed it this time and put Anita there instead, fair play.

We deserved that. Cisse doesn't feel pressure, ever. It's the reason you get the constant first time shots/loose finishing, but it's also the reason he can calmly win the match for you in the last minute.

Huge win. Absolutely monumental goal which relieves much of the pressure now for the derby.

That goal had been coming though, there was no luck involved in that at all. Fulham had basically packed in playing for the last half an hour and were happy just to cling on and thankfully they couldn't. :)

That match nearly killed me tbh.

So frustrating, i was screaming at the TV when we fucked around near the 90 min mark.

Then lo and behold our lord savior Jesus Cisse christ turned up, god i love that frustrating totally lovable lad!  :aww:

Jol repeated his tactic of just telling everyone to ignore Simpson

Probably got the idea from some of our players  :laugh:

So frustrating, i was screaming at the TV when we fucked around near the 90 min mark.

Then lo and behold our lord savior Jesus Cisse christ turned up, god i love that frustrating totally lovable lad!  :aww:

Tell me about it. I was a wreck with nerves beforehand - probably the most nervous I've been all season. Then when the realisation set in that we probably weren't going to score, it was a desperate situation - so much misery and frustration. :lol:

I'm home atm and my mother always pleads me not to scream if we score, and I had it in mind all game. You can't help but do so though - all that angst and hysteria has got to come out in moments like that. :lol:

Mackems will have to come for the win now, should make it an open derby and really the pressure is all on them.

8pts ahead of them with 5 to go and it's certainly not us going down.

Tell me about it. I was a wreck with nerves beforehand - probably the most nervous I've been all season. Then when the realisation set in that we probably weren't going to score, it was a desperate situation - so much misery and frustration. :lol:

I'm home atm and my mother always pleads me not to scream if we score, and I had it in mind all game. You can't help but do so though - all that angst and hysteria has got to come out in moments like that. :lol:

Sums it quite well  :lol:

At 75 min i was content, i was 100% sure we would not score, just hoped we did not concede.

When Cisse scored, yeah you know that feeling  :frantic:

http://gifs.gifbin.com/092009/1254334927_celebration-dance.gif

Could see how nervy/edgy we were in the first half, such a crucial game, I literally was bricking it :lol:

Marveaux and Jonas were probably the stand out for me again.  Cabaye is definitely carrying an injury imo, doesn't look up to it at the minute, similar performance to Thursday for him, including silly challenges.

Nice to meet Dave and Rich :thup:

to sum up.............

http://i.imgflip.com/10482.gif

We were terrible in the first half, magnificent in the second.  Credit to Pardew for not bottling it and trying to protect the single point.

Jonas was tremendous.  Marveaux excellent.  Simpson was screaming for the ball and trying to get forward the whole game.  I think it's a great credit to the lad for showing such determination and passion despite knowing he's on the way out.  Great to see.

Sissoko looks like he's going to break and fall apart.  Really needs a rest once we can guarantee safety.

Guest neesy111

Fulham were the better team 1st half.  It did seem to me Pardew had give them a bollocking at half time as we were much quicker in the 2nd half.

Don't understand the Shola sub at all, he was hopeless as usual.

I never ever want to go through another game like that.  Had my head in my hands for most of the 2nd half.  Nerve wracking.

wish Duff felt that atmosphere once it went it.. fucking cunt

I've said in the past that i'd love to hear exactly what Duff has to say about his time with us. Because he's turned in half a dozen performances against us that were better than any six he had playing for us. He apparently wants to beat us badly, more than i can remember seeing from any ex player. The way he celbrated his goal against us last season (was it) said it all.