Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

FARK OFF ALL YOU MOANING TWATS ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!

GO HOME ALL YOU TWATS !!!

YOU DONT DESERVE TO WEAR OUR COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!

HAWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

(blocked)

Don't agree with the Jonas rating although in the last 5-10 minutes he was immense!

As for Anita, I still don't think he's good enough. Seems almost better on playing as a fullback and centremid. He doesn't impose himself as much in the middle. Cabs was very average today.

We deserved that, btw.

Without question. It was a decent performance that had turned into an excellent one by the end of it; I could understand the frustration at HT cos you could tell as early as that... it might not be 'our day'. But it was and it was a deserved victory.

Don't agree with the Jonas rating although in the last 5-10 minutes he was immense!

As for Anita, I still don't think he's good enough. Seems almost better on playing as a fullback and centremid. He doesn't impose himself as much in the middle. Cabs was very average today.

Yeah, Anita was much better at fullback where his size doesn't count so much against him. Great crosses as well from FB.

Right. Now I hope Santon's areet. Our fullback options :scared:

Thought Jonas did OK, and Anita was better than Simpson. What's the problem?

Not the quality, but the quantity. Hope we can get Haidara/Debuchy back so we're covered.

We deserved that, btw.

Without question. It was a decent performance that had turned into an excellent one by the end of it; I could understand the frustration at HT cos you could tell as early as that... it might not be 'our day'. But it was and it was a deserved victory.

Yep. So relieved, so relieved.

Did anyone just feel we were going to score? I always had faith, no lie.

Yeah, me too. If we hadn't scored it would have felt like a cosmic injustice of biblical proportions.

I had the faith sapped out of me after the ridiculous handball incident. Good grief, that was absolutely blatant. I can't believe all the officials missed it - so frustrating.

Yeah, me too. If we hadn't scored it would have felt like a cosmic injustice of biblical proportions.

I had the faith sapped out of me after the ridiculous handball incident. Good grief, that was absolutely blatant. I can't believe all the officials missed it - so frustrating.

I had faith that someone would score, I just wasn't sure that we were the ones who would.

Me too. But I always sort of have that "something's still going to happen" feeling.

Seems like when Cisse frustrates the life out of you there's always a late winner coming from him.

FARK OFF ALL YOU MOANING t***s ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!

GO HOME ALL YOU t***s !!!

YOU DONT DESERVE TO WEAR OUR COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!

HAWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

(blocked)

I think HAWAY gives it away.....