Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

According to Harper on radio, Pardew is concerned about their attacking left back, hence Bigi on the right!

:lol:

Holy f***ing s***.

. I don't see anything wrong in there. Even Laurent Blanc played Debuchy on the right wing against Spain at the Euros to counter Jordi Alba. Although Alba did get an assist for the goal  :lol:

I don't give a f*** about Laurent Blanc like, he's almost as big an emo as Pardew is.

:thup:

I have a lot of time for Pardew, but he's setting himself up to be slaughtered with that lineup. Williamson against a bunch of superfast midgets and keeping our most creative player out at the expense of a fairly inexperienced youngster on such a huge occasion FFS.

That said, seriously hope he proves me wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

We look weak as fuck, but anything can happen. We've just got to go for it. If we do go 2-0 up I hope to fuck we don't just sit back.

Don't be silly, they'd inexplicably start attacking us more and as we all know that's just unprecedented.

We look weak as fuck, but anything can happen. We've just got to go for it. If we do go 2-0 up I hope to fuck we don't just sit back.

Of course we'll sit back if we go 2-0 up man :lol:

Well I hope not, that's just asking for 2-1.

Of course we'll sit back if we go 2-0 up man :lol:

Can't blame him, it works 100% of the time 0% of the time.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Bigirimana sucks, he's one of those players who doesn't look comfortable on the ball and doesn't really want it.

Guest hatem garrincha

Bigirimana sucks, he's one of those players who doesn't look comfortable on the ball and doesn't really want it.

Bigi knows football man

Guest Alan_Shearer

Really? ???

I honestly think so Dave, he always looks so awkward, is one of those players who Pardew should have loaned off when he said he would when we had that really poor run of games. Hopefully i'll be proved wrong tho, but Marv should be on the pitch.

Can't beleive he's left Marv out for Bigi... nonsense! real nonsense!

We are chasing a two goal deficit and he wants to play it safe... This is the straw that broke the camel's back!

FFS!

Guest Alan_Shearer

He doesn't want the ball, Santon is a player who wants the ball, despite his slip up the other night i really rate him, with that being one of this qualities.