Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

According to Harper on radio, Pardew is concerned about their attacking left back, hence Bigi on the right!

:lol:

And some want him here next season, the man is clueless. If we win it's down to miracle and not Pardew.

According to Harper on radio, Pardew is concerned about their attacking left back, hence Bigi on the right!

What a little bitch Pardew is :lol:

"Concerned about their goalkeeper's height/heading ability if Benfica get a corner and he comes up, so Shola Ameobi will be man-marking the goalkeeper tonight" :lol: :razz:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Holy f***ing s***.

. I don't see anything wrong in there. Even Laurent Blanc played Debuchy on the right wing against Spain at the Euros to counter Jordi Alba. Although Alba did get an assist for the goal  :lol:

Holy f***ing s***.

. I don't see anything wrong in there. Even Laurent Blanc played Debuchy on the right wing against Spain at the Euros to counter Jordi Alba. Although Alba did get an assist for the goal  :lol:

I don't give a fuck about Laurent Blanc like, he's almost as big an emo as Pardew is.

Guest bimpy474

Well at least blondie is ok to look at.

Hmm nah I've had better to be honest  :frantic:

Well tbf to me, i say this from a position of horror.

Holy f***ing s***.

That wasn't the second leg where the first had finished 3-1 though.