Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Krul

Debuchy.      Saylor.    Mbiwa.      Haidara

Jonas

Cabaye.  Sissoko

Marveaux                                    Gouffran

Cisse

Marveaux to cut inside for Debuchy to attack, HBA and The Big Sho to come on.

HBA, Jonas and mackem

Moreorless that I think, but Tiote in for Haidara and Jonas left back. Sissoko behind Cisse.

Krul

Debuchy.      Saylor.    Mbiwa.      Haidara

Jonas

Cabaye.  Sissoko

Marveaux                                    Gouffran

Cisse

Marveaux to cut inside for Debuchy to attack, HBA and The Big Sho to come on.

HBA, Jonas and mackem

Moreorless that I think, but Tiote in for Haidara and Jonas left back. Sissoko behind Cisse.

:pards:

If it means maintaining a strong North East presence in the league, would anyone here prefer to see a Sunderland win tomorrow?

:spit:

I like bottleddog, but that's a disgraceful post :lol:

:naughty:

But... but, regional pride!

As if it was serious man. :lol:

Can anyone recommend a good place to have a full English in the city centre that isn't also a pub? Usually go to the Butterfly Cabinet in Heaton, but service can be a bit slow and it doesn't open until 10.

There's a tiny little greasy spoon type place just over the road from Central Station on Grainger Street, open very early.

It's nowt special, but if you just want a fry up...

Edit: Open from 7am.

http://hotnitsa.typepad.com/blog/2011/11/the-townhouse-grainger-street-newcastle-.html

Can anyone recommend a good place to have a full English in the city centre that isn't also a pub? Usually go to the Butterfly Cabinet in Heaton, but service can be a bit slow and it doesn't open until 10.

There's a tiny little greasy spoon type place just over the road from Central Station on Grainger Street, open very early.

http://hotnitsa.typepad.com/blog/2011/11/the-townhouse-grainger-street-newcastle-.html

Ah yea think I know it - they also sell tinnies as well don't they?!

It's either that or the Cafe Royal, going by the Newcastle Restaurants thread. Don't think Cafe Royal is quite the right vibe for a pre-derby day feed.

Well, this has turned out to be a huge fixture, you have their fate in your hands, beat them and they will struggle to survive this season, if they get a result, I suspect they will survive easily.

Ah yea think I know it - they also sell tinnies as well don't they?!

It's either that or the Cafe Royal, going by the Newcastle Restaurants thread. Don't think Cafe Royal is quite the right vibe for a pre-derby day feed.

They appear to serve alcohol from 7.30am :lol:

am I being thick?  What have they done for their fans to all of a sudden predict 2-0's and the like?!

Just thinking the same. Are we missing something? A vital clue that's been hidden? Can't believe the Total Sport NUFC fans went for a draw ;D

am I being thick?  What have they done for their fans to all of a sudden predict 2-0's and the like?!

They've already laid the foundations for the Triumphal Arch outside the SOS, they have PDC you know.