Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Guest Open_C

Gotta say I feel no anger towards them lot, they fully deserved the win and all my rage is towards our own, utterly shameful players and manager.

:thup:

Same here.

Shocking from pardew.

If i see him im gonner chase him, knocky door danger style!

:lol:

Made Guinness squirt out of my mouth and all over the computer

Guest P.Aimar10

How can people at the stadium just watch Di Canio celebrate like that in front of their faces and not say anything, not even give him the finger or call him a c**t.

If he did that here with Porto or Sporting hed be stabbed in the eye.

Modern English football fans :yao:

Honestly puzzles me why some people go to the match. Think there was a shot of Cattermole in the stands and there was a bunch of lasses sat behind him playing on their iPhones  :rolleyes:

/watch?v=kKxBwkoWEA4

Our coach was doing nothing provocative and still got a lighter to his face, imagine he pulled a di canio.

Gotta say I feel no anger towards them lot, they fully deserved the win and all my rage is towards our own, utterly shameful players and manager.

Same here.

Shocking from pardew.

If i see him im gonner chase him, knocky door danger style!

:lol:

Made Guinness squirt out of my mouth and all over the computer

:lol: I don't like losing, but angry Gimp is incredible.

Guest bimpy474

Looks like we might stay up as amazingly there's 3 teams worse than us. I'm not even sure that was possible after the shit Pardew has served up. Fuck knows how we have 36pts now.

This 100%.

They deserved the three points overall. Cisse's goal was perfectly fine, and IMO we'd have gone on to beat them had the blind fuckpig of a linescunt allowed it to stand. Doesn't detract from how bad we were.

Shola sub was a woeful decision. He's an impact sub. Haidara should have come on at HT for Tiote, with Jonas switched to midfield to calm things down. Everyone bar maybe Cisse and Marveaux was shockingly bad. The less said about the manager, the better. Fuck him.

Thought Cabaye was shameful, Tiote looks fucking finished and Jonas was the worst of a terrible bunch. Seemed to show 100 percent more fight against Benfica, so  I find it hard to believe that the players, or Pardew himself, really understands what this means to us.

Disgusted, feel sick.