West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

:lol: it would be nice to turn up to work on Monday in a good mood for a change.

Even my colleagues who hate football have started checking the score so they know what to expect. :lol:

We've won something like two Saturday 3pm's all season, sick of these cunts ruining the weekend

Doesn't really feel like we've had that many though.

To be fair, we haven't. I've done a quick count and got 8, this will be our 9th

I'm surprised its that many, feels about 5.

:lol: it would be nice to turn up to work on Monday in a good mood for a change.

Even my colleagues who hate football have started checking the score so they know what to expect. :lol:

:lol: my lot don't bother winding me up anymore cos they know i'll be moody all day. :lol: :anguish: this club.

Guest bimpy474

Being down South i'm a target for every fecking driver who delivers, every porter how collects something. In fact the only person not to rub it in is a Sunderland supporter.

Being down South i'm a target for every fecking driver who delivers, every porter how collects something. In fact the only person not to rub it in is a Sunderland supporter.

:lol: welcome to my life. Your job sounds quite similar to mine, do you work in a hospital?

I refuse to watch match of the day when we get beat. I've hardly seen any football this season.

Same here. I used to look forward to Football First on Sky where they run extended highlights, but Saturday nights have been ruined for me most of this season. On the few occasions we are on, we inevitably put out a limp performance and I can't be bothered to watch it.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: welcome to my life. Your job sounds quite similar to mine, do you work in a hospital?

I do mate, well worked out :lol:

I refuse to watch match of the day when we get beat. I've hardly seen any football this season.

I suffer through it even just to figure out where we went wrong, last weekends motd2 first time this season I skipped it because the thought of watching that again complete with Colin Murray's smugness :suicide:

stuck with the golf instead

Guest bimpy474

Saturday nights are all about Dr Who, thats all I look forward too, the rare ability to be able to watch MOTD is a bonus.

Mine tend to be, put kids to bed. Then think about my midnight wank.

:lol: stores department right? Same here bro.

Being a Newcastle fan who has lived in London pretty much all his life i know that feel :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:lol: stores department right? Same here bro.

Yep spot on. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Being a Newcastle fan who has lived in London pretty much all his life i know that feel :lol:

I think it's all the Man Utd fans down here i hate the most. On the arrogant scale they score an 11. :lol:

Saturday nights are all about Dr Who, thats all I look forward too, the rare ability to be able to watch MOTD is a bonus.

Mine tend to be, put kids to bed. Then think about my midnight wank.

Is Mrs. Bimpy away? You've hardly mentioned her recently.