WBA 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Dave

Guest Phil K

Shameful that we were playing for the draw at the end. He'll be doing that on the last day when we need a win.

Unbelievable response considering what's happened so far this season. We are where we are because we haven't drawn enough away games like that. Very happy with us closing a game out away from home like that.

How many games have we thrown away from a decent position due to Pardew this season ? Too damn many.

Stoke won, Sunderland won, thanks to Pardews inspiring half time drivvel, we lose 2 points - NEEDED points

Have a look at the table, man. We are in a slow spiral down, and I hope to God Wigan get put off by their FA Cup final.

Shameful that we were playing for the draw at the end. He'll be doing that on the last day when we need a win.

Unbelievable response considering what's happened so far this season. We are where we are because we haven't drawn enough away games like that. Very happy with us closing a game out away from home like that.

Fuck off. We're where we are because he doesn't aim to win games.

There's trying to win games and then there's reckless. Under pressure in the second half away from home against a top half team do you (a) go for the win and risk getting caught on the counter attack or (b) settle for a point which may actually keep you up at the end of the season. Think it's especially sensible to take approach (b) given that we got tore apart on the break by Sunderland last week.

After all the early hype around Sissoko, he hasn't put in a good 90 minutes in the league for weeks.

Really like him but his passing and first touch is awful at times.

Those are his two biggest assets actually.

Guest Bert Shaft

It just isn't good enough.

Mike Ashley isn't stupid either, I'm sure he realises a better manager could get this group playing significantly better. The change will come at the end of the season, I'm sure of it.

Yes men managers of Premier League quality are in short supply. We're stuck with the useless get!

We should/could have been 3-0 up by half time. We were playing fairly well and creating chances. What does the moron decide to do? Yep, hold on to a slender 1-0 lead and watch cluelessly on the sidelines whilst the opposing manager decides to change things up. Whatever he had, Pardew's lost it.

After all the early hype around Sissoko, he hasn't put in a good 90 minutes in the league for weeks.

Haven't been for every game he's played other than the first two.

Eh? Ronaldo's spot-on here like. His biggest assets are surely his strength/pace?

Guest VanBarduck

I can't stand those post saying " Pards hasn't done anything wrong " , the man is fucking fucker , his gameplan , his football knowledge , his management abilities , his communication everything is bullshit , when I see how Cabaye became an average footballer compared to Xavi he was with Lille , when I see that he keeps playing Jonas , who's definetely not a footballer , I mean the lack of brain in this team  :kasper: , the lack of vision , movement , support , etc.. people were "gloryfing" sissoko after he came ,  I never have, cause this guy has always been seen as great physical and powerful player but practically mentally-challenged in France. We need to get rid of Pardew and half of the squad , we need an influx of "Football IQ" in this team.

Cissé : for ffs !!!!!

Ameobi : goodbye , thanks for whatever you did during your time here.

Jonas : sooner or later Life will take care of cutting your hair and add some brain to your skull hopefully

Obertan : please die.

Tioté : you're ugly and always injured , but mostly ugly.

Perch : just go

Guest firetotheworks

We have players sitting back in case we lose possession. What Pardew can't seem to get into his basic brain is that we lose possession because we have players sitting back.

There is rarely any compromise. It's constantly sit back, lose possession.

Guest palnese

Perch must start in Tiote's place. Tiote's the better footballer, but at least Perch is doing his job fairly alright.

Perch must start in Tiote's place. Tiote's the better footballer, but at least Perch is doing his job fairly alright.

Anita. Good teams don't use a destructive player with no constructive sides to his game. Anita can protect and cover that hole and distribute the ball.

Guest palnese

Anita.

Aye, but Pardew is the manager. Anita has been useless and is always used wrong.

I can't stand those post saying " Pards hasn't done anything wrong " , the man is f***ing f***er , his gameplan , his football knowledge , his management abilities , his communication everything is bullshit , when I see how Cabaye became an average footballer compared to Xavi he was with Lille , when I see that he keeps playing Jonas , who's definetely not a footballer , I mean the lack of brain in this team  :kasper: , the lack of vision , movement , support , etc.. people were "gloryfing" sissoko after he came ,  I never have, cause this guy has always been seen as great physical and powerful player but practically mentally-challenged in France. We need to get rid of Pardew and half of the squad , we need an influx of "Football IQ" in this team.

Cissé : for ffs !!!!!

Ameobi : goodbye , thanks for whatever you did during your time here.

Jonas : sooner or later Life will take care of cutting your hair and add some brain to your skull hopefully

Obertan : please die.

Tioté : you're ugly and always injured , but mostly ugly.

Perch : just go

:lol:

Not sure what the problem is with Perch tbh, did his job well for the most part and has done all season when fit, has been streets ahead of both Anita and Tiote for quite some time.