WBA 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Dave

Guest WashyGeordie

By the end of the season we could have one of the most defeats in the league, we've got 17 ffs, 17! Reading have 20, QPR 18!

But then at the same time we do have the same amount of wins as Fulham!

I can't stand those post saying " Pards hasn't done anything wrong " , the man is f***ing f***er , his gameplan , his football knowledge , his management abilities , his communication everything is bullshit , when I see how Cabaye became an average footballer compared to Xavi he was with Lille , when I see that he keeps playing Jonas , who's definetely not a footballer , I mean the lack of brain in this team  :kasper: , the lack of vision , movement , support , etc.. people were "gloryfing" sissoko after he came ,  I never have, cause this guy has always been seen as great physical and powerful player but practically mentally-challenged in France. We need to get rid of Pardew and half of the squad , we need an influx of "Football IQ" in this team.

Cissé : for ffs !!!!!

Ameobi : goodbye , thanks for whatever you did during your time here.

Jonas : sooner or later Life will take care of cutting your hair and add some brain to your skull hopefully

Obertan : please die.

Tioté : you're ugly and always injured , but mostly ugly.

Perch : just go

:anguish: what the fuck is this shit?

Missed the game completely, but sounds like a typical Pardew NUFC game where we went front, looked decent in the first half, should have kicked on but came out defensive for the second half and shot ourselves in the foot - am I right?

Missed the game completely, but sounds like a typical Pardew NUFC game where we went front, looked decent in the first half, should have kicked on but came out defensive for the second half and shot ourselves in the foot - am I right?

Defensive is one way to put it.. we created nothing second half and basically defended for the whole 2nd half, we conceded a goal so he brought on shola.. :lol:

Don't lie. Sounds like you watched the entire game.

He just stands there, speechless, motionless and clueless hoping the game with turn back in our favour, and when it doesn't he panics and brings on Shola.

He was a spineless twat today that's for sure.

Guest bimpy474

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi 2m

We're in trouble

He's probably just talking about Boro

They can't go down now so i doubt it.

This result has left me feeling numb, this was supposed to be the game where we could watch a reaction to the derby defeat and it lasted 45 minutes.  We were humiliated last week and I expected more of a reaction and it just didn't happen for long enough.

It didn't leave me numb because I knew his pathetic excuses about Europe were bullshit. This is us as a team under him...totally clueless. Perhaps we'll scrape another couple of draws to get us over the line and avoid relegation, but thank God we've got the points on the board, otherwise if the season went on for another month we'd be down.

Guest reefatoon

How did we do today?  A point looks canny enough I suppose.  I have been out for the day today, so have not been keeping up with it. I switched the radio on in the car to see how it was going and I heard "Perch picks it up and plays it long to Shola. . . . who can't control it and it rolls away to the opposition".

I instantly switched off again.

How did we do today?   A point looks canny enough I suppose.  I have been out for the day today, so have not been keeping up with it. I switched the radio on in the car to see how it was going and I heard "Perch picks it up and plays it long to Shola. . . . who can't control it and it rolls away to the opposition".

Dropped 3 places, that's all you need to know.

How did we do today?  A point looks canny enough I suppose.  I have been out for the day today, so have not been keeping up with it. I switched the radio on in the car to see how it was going and I heard "Perch picks it up and plays it long to Shola. . . . who can't control it and it rolls away to the opposition".

Went a goal up, missed some chances while WBA were asleep, second half Parspew went into "holdwhatwehavemode" and we typcally conceeded a goal and then clung on for the rest of the half.

Its happened most of the season and he is still employing that tactic now with 4 games left.  :lol:

having had a little time to reflect on things, I'm not as despondent I was. Still not happy being 16th in the PL of course but, this point and Wigan's loss could be absolutely huge for us. If villa get something at Manure, then I might change my mood fully back to blind panic. We really are so reliant on Wigan's hectic fixture list rather than anything we do, couple that with Villa's tough run in might mean that if we can just pick up 1 or 2 more points from our last few games we will probably be safe, not that that should be anywhere near acceptable obviously.