Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

3 defensive midfielders at home, just like WBCP said.

This goes beyond incompetence. We can't stand for it any longer.

:thup: could be one of those where a meek performance and shitty defeat might do us some good if it moves him towards the exit door.

I want us to win but I just can't see it with that team selection, it's so pathetic. Tiote straight back in again, Gouffran dropped, Gutierrez playing, no Ben Arfa... just so much wrong with it. Absolute madness.

Elliot

Debuchy, S Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara;

Perch, Tiote

Sissoko, Cabaye ©, Gutierrez

Cisse

f*** me, it is absolutely essential Cabaye turns up for a change this week. E-f***ing-SSENTIAL.

Mild positive, hopefully Cabaye can get forward more :dontknow:

He's got no excuse not too, although a DM pair of Perch and Tiote is so lacking in on the ball skills it should never even be an option at home where we need to press the issue.

Still reckon it'll be a draw like.

Is this a joke? Is this the contain for more than 70mins and then try to nick a goal that so many were defending couple of weeks back? :lol: Fuck me he never stops surprising us does he.

Why are people surprised? Pardew has been terrified of losing all season and probaby thinks this is a masterstroke. We just have to hope Sissoko and Cabaye are at the top of their game, and Cisse doesn't miss any sitters.

Elliot

Debuchy, S Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara;

Perch, Tiote

Sissoko, Cabaye ©, Gutierrez

Cisse

f*** me, it is absolutely essential Cabaye turns up for a change this week. E-f***ing-SSENTIAL.

Mild positive, hopefully Cabaye can get forward more :dontknow:

He's got no excuse not too, although a DM pair of Perch and Tiote is so lacking in on the ball skills it should never even be an option at home where we need to press the issue.

Still reckon it'll be a draw like.

Exactly. He needs to grab this game by the balls. He's the best CM on the park imo and needs to show it.

This cretin's negativity and cowardice is sending us on a downward spiral back to the fizzy pop. I actually felt sick when I saw his line up.

When are these apologists going to learn. I include the owner and his mucka in that.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 19s

#NUFC (4-3-3) v #LFC: Elliot; Debuchy, S Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Perch, Tiote, Cabaye ©; Sissoko, Cisse, Gutierrez #BPL

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 15s

#NUFC Subs v #LFC: Harper, Williamson, Gosling, Anita, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Shola Ameobi #newcastle #BPL

:sad: