Alan Pardew

Mike

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

YEAH MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

the saddest bastards are those gloating cos we got beat 6-0 at home.

Who's gloating?  Think everybody whether they supported him or not is hurting equally.

Just need to do what's right for the club and sack this pretender. 

Absolutely no chance he'll walk.

This.  No chance he'll walk.  He needs pushing all the way...preferrably off the top of the tyne bridge.  His ego is too big to man up and admit he just isn't good enough.  He'd never get a job like this ever again.

Has to go. This is just the rotten cherry on top of the steaming pile of shite that we've been served up this season. There is simply no way that we can come back with this pathetic excuse for a manager. That said, the players deserve their share of the blame. For a squad that is probably the best we've had in the last 10 years to be putting out that level of performance is just shameful.

Guest Bert Shaft

Dear Bob Moncur,

Do all of us "non real fans" have a point about Pardew now, you blinkered silly old tw*t!

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

:thup: For all the crying about us turning on each other there has been a certain section of fans who have very arrogantly been pulling in the wrong direction. We're going down now. We're absolutely fucked. There is no fixing this now.

It's not even gloating tbh.

It's frustration that we've had to slide towards this state while being mocked by the same people who are saying "let's all cry together". Fuck off :lol:

No excuses and no way back ,9 goals conceded in 2 home games and never remember this in my lifetime with no tactical or idea for a line up in a home game,simply shameful and Ashley must know the consequences of letting this continue  :huff:

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can fuck off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So pissed off with it now.

Now is not the time for kneejerk reactions. We have to stick together to get ourselves out of this situation. We need the support of the fans now, more than ever. Alan has the support of the owner.

Derek Lambias.

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can fuck off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So pissed off with it now.

ok :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Totally agree with this.

Guest bimpy474

Now is not the time for kneejerk reactions. We have to stick together to get ourselves out of this situation. We need the support of the fans now, more than ever. Alan has the support of the owner.

Derek Lambias.

That might change after the last two home games.

Guest Open_C

As if those few on the forum are somehow responsible for him staying.

:lol:  Have been thinking this myself.  Dude has been summoned to emergency boardroom meetings with Dekka ready to pull the trigger for months, keeps pointing at the pocket of support on newcastle-online and his job has been saved :lol: