Alan Pardew

Mike

His tactics contradict our players. When they dont work, he persists with them. He can't change his ways and is wasting the quality players we have here.

Based on today we clearly don't do defensive work in training. There's no attacking movement either. Or set pieces. Even fitness is debatable because we keep getting muscle injuries. So what exactly DOES happen in training?

I still cant believe this thick shit said we were safe..."that's it we are safe now after that result".

Fucking clueless dipstick.

I'm fucking disgusted we have persevered with him for so long, the writing has been on the wall for long enough.

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

YEAH MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

the saddest bastards are those gloating cos we got beat 6-0 at home.

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can fuck off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So pissed off with it now.

Feels a lot worse when you've seen it coming for so long.

Feel like I've been in a movie for months where I'm the only one who knows who the killer is and everyone else is oblivious. Or something.

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

the saddest bastards are those gloating cos we got beat 6-0 at home.

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can fuck off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So pissed off with it now.

Feel like I've been in a movie for months where I'm the only one who knows who the killer is and everyone else is oblivious. Or something.

:nods:

Guest bimpy474

I was trying to think of a word to describe him perfectly for months; I think I have it. "Smarmalizer"

Cunt, as horrible a word as it is. Perfectly describes the cunt.

I'm pretty sure we will be going hammer and tongs to hire Redknapp next year.

At this stage i really wouldn't mind any more, this is just so s*** that saggy face can't do any worse.

lol...sad but true.

Hope all the daft c***s who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

the saddest b******s are those gloating cos we got beat 6-0 at home.

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can f*** off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So p*ssed off with it now.

I think many of us knew where this was headed, but what can we do? Ranting on here is all well and good but ultimately doesn't do a thing.

He's done. Completely finished and has zero left to give. He has no answers, fucking hell he even creates problems he can't solve. His position is totally, 100% untenable and his players have given up on him. He's dead msn walking and the sooner the cunt is put out of his misery then the better it'll be for all concerned.

HE HAS TO GO NOW.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I'm pretty sure we will be going hammer and tongs to hire Redknapp next year.

At this stage i really wouldn't mind any more, this is just so s*** that saggy face can't do any worse.

God, can you imagine though? I hate Burnt Candle Features, but really could he do any worse? Where's Temuri Ketsbaia these days? Imagine him and Di Canio on the touchline at the next derby  :tickedoff:

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a fucking cult of personality.

Really don't know how anybody can defend him.

Guest palnese

The fact that he's refusing to take any responsibility for our shocking season is the most annoying thing about him.

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a fucking cult of personality.

There was nearly a fight broke out right in front of me after the third goal. One old bloke going fucking spare and everyone else turning on him.

Guest Dontooner

We had people on here doing it for fun , they dont know shit about football tbh. As diabolical as Pardew tactics. All sorts of people in this world

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/177490/stone-cold-what-o.gif

Sorry, I'm just so angry and it was either that or going outside and kicking the shit out of the bairns rabbit and I took the easy option.