Alan Pardew

Mike

cabaye is disappointing me in all this, for some reason i just feel like he should have led some type of revolt against pardew...not as dramatic as it sounds but even insofar as just to sit the daft c*** down and tell him that he's got a load of players who can't play his bullshit system so can we please try and play football for 3 games and see what happens, given his tactics have failed over the course of 35 games

maybe colo, or saylor, anyone really

Saturday looked like a mutiny, did you notice the team huddle before kick off?

Done it for West Brom too.

If there was a mutiny we would see the team playing their own game. Still looks like the same old shit to me.

this is a point my pro-pardew mate makes in his defence and i can't find a counter-argument - if it's all pardew why are they just carrying on with it like drones? 

If there was a mutiny we would see the team playing their own game. Still looks like the same old shit to me.

this is a point my pro-pardew mate makes in his defence and i can't find a counter-argument - if it's all pardew why are they just carrying on with it like drones? 

It would take a full on mutiny of basically every player to have a positive impact.  If only some players decide to play their own game you just end up with a mess, its a team game after all.

If they've been trained to play a certain way day in day out it'll be difficult to do anything else effectively I'd imagine.

yeah this is all i can think

and i suppose what teasy says too, maybe they're caught in between and thus we're in the total mess we're in at the moment

I wouldn't call it a mutiny, rather they are following instructions reluctantly and with no confidence. That's how it looks on the pitch to me.

I wouldn't call it a mutiny, rather they are following instructions reluctantly and with no confidence. That's how it looks on the pitch to me.

agree, and really they then deserve their share of criticism as last season proved there were results in the system...what they're doing is guaranteeing we're not getting any

pardew is only to blame to the extent of his ability and knowledge, the players are paid more and are certainly not blameless imo however much i hate the daft cunt

What's really relevant about this thread title?

Will you open a similiar one for each collaborator of the club?

"Copy machine lady turned on the printer"

"Cafeteria guy made a coffee like usual"

Soooo many threads regarding Pardew.

What's really relevant about this thread title?

Will you open a similiar one for each collaborator from the club?

"Copy machine lady turned on the printer"

"Cafeteria guy made a coffee like usual"

Soooo many threads regarding Pardew.

It's so that, when you go on the home page, you see 'Alan Pardew gone...'. It's a horrible nasty trick.

We only have a few Pardew threads. You should look at RTG...

agree, and really they then deserve their share of criticism as last season proved there were results in the system...what they're doing is guaranteeing we're not getting any

pardew is only to blame to the extent of his ability and knowledge, the players are paid more and are certainly not blameless imo however much i hate the daft cunt

The back four look lost when Colo's not there, you could drive a bus between Taylor and Mbiwa, then you've got an inexperienced left back in Haidara. Worse than that though was to have three defensive midfielders on the pitch (four if you include Cabaye) and still allow Gerrard and Couttinho to waltz through at will. No one seemed to have a clue about what their role was.

Bimpy, you've hated him for ages :lol:

Saturday was the point at which it became personal for me.

don't agree with hate, the man is out of his depth and should be put out of his misery

if he was one of the highest paid managers yes but he's one of the lowest, you pay peanuts you gets monkeys

don't hate monkeys

Bimpy, you've hated him for ages :lol:

Saturday was the point at which it became personal for me.

don't agree with hate, the man is out of his depth and should be put out of his misery

if he was one of the highest paid managers yes but he's one of the lowest, you pay peanuts you gets monkeys

don't hate monkeys

When they nick your belongings, piss in your bed and flick shit at you, you've every right to hate.

I've hated him for months. It's not like he's shit at his job but simultaneously a seemingly nice guy like Mike Williamson or someone. He's shit at his job and deflects it onto just about everything else he can before accepting it himself.