Alan Pardew

Mike

Firmly believe one of two things will happen:

- We'll get relegated, and then it'll be too late to get rid of him

- We'll scrape to safety, and he'll be given a chance 'to put things right'

If we stay up, there's no chance he's getting sacked in the Summer IMO.

If we stay up it will be because of other teams, there's not a chance in hell this clown can orchestrate 2 wins out of the next 3. More than likely we'll lose at least 2 of those games so he'll keep embarrassing the club and the pressure will keep mounting, stay up or not.

As if Ashley will care. A PL team is a PL team whether we win 3 out of 3, or lose them all 4-0 and Wigan save us.

It's surely not as simple as this. Ashley doesn't strike me as the type of boss who puts up with useless performances from his employees.

Poeple who make his amount of money NEVER want to be second best at anything, he'll do things his way, but he'll never be content with mediocre, hyper-driven multi-millionaire/billionaire's just aren't like that.

The happy to muddle along comes from the "10th or above" statement, but everyone ignores the "or above" bit and it's passed into law/fact that we just want to bumble along.

Again, by this logic Pardew wouldn't be in a job right now...

See my edit, which was:

Edit - I would also add these types play a VERY long game, won't see football fan-speed reaction to anything.

Guest bimpy474

Having had almost 48 hours to think about the result on Saturday, I'd rather we sacked him this week and risk it.

Less of a risk without him than with him imo.

Carver in charge would make me so much less nervous.

Can't even begin to understand how the fuck he's still in charge.

Extraordinairy few days, these. Unprecedented lunacy, he's lost everything completley.

Don't think Carver has anything about him to be given that chance.

Agree with this.

I want him gone, but really unless we have a good manager lined up ready to take the reins there really is absolutely no point sacking him until the season is through. I don't think he'll send us down though, despite the shit we've been watching recently. This will be more down to other results than ours, though (in my opinion of course).

I'd rather the club sits down during the summer break and really look at our options and try to get the best manager available out there so we're not in this position again in 12 months.

Having had almost 48 hours to think about the result on Saturday, I'd rather we sacked him this week and risk it.

You're confident he's worse than Carver and Stone?

It's more about getting rid of a negative influence. Getting some spark from the players. Carver knows what the fans are worried about, so hopefully he's not going to make the same mistakes as the coward in charge.

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely, do you think with them in charge we would have been slaughtered at home by Sunderland and Liverpool. I certainly don't.

I'm confident that Pardew is having a massive negative impact on our squad and with him we need others to be almost as shit as we are and sadly, they aren't.

Carver in charge would make me so much less nervous.

Can't even begin to understand how the fuck he's still in charge.

Extraordinairy few days, these. Unprecedented lunacy, he's lost everything completley.

Don't think Carver has anything about him to be given that chance.

Agree with this.

I want him gone, but really unless we have a good manager lined up ready to take the reins there really is absolutely no point sacking him until the season is through. I don't think he'll send us down though, despite the shit we've been watching recently. This will be more down to other results than ours, though (in my opinion of course).

I'd rather the club sits down during the summer break and really look at our options and try to get the best manager available out there so we're not in this position again in 12 months.

:thup: There's no need to rush. Could appoint a high profile interim manager, ala Chelsea. But who wants to do that to their reputation? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

It's more about getting rid of a negative influence. Getting some spark from the players. Carver knows what the fans are worried about, so hopefully he's not going to make the same mistakes as the coward in charge.

Aye, freeing them up from the most negative manager i've had the pleasure to see.

Carver and stone aren't the answer, in fact they are part of the problem.

It would have to be someone from the outside who'll whip them up for a bit and isn't arsed if that's all it is for him. That's probably why we will ride our luck with the cunt till the final day of the season.

I'm confident that we would get more points in the next three games without him than we would with him.

It would have to be someone from the outside who'll whip them up for a bit and isn't arsed if that's all it is for him. That's probably why we will ride our luck with the cunt till the final day of the season.

We need a proper coaching staff with a modern outlook.

Guest neesy111

Guest bimpy474

Thing is we have no idea how modern their outlook is or not. Pardew is the main man and they contribute, he then takes it on board or not.

My point would be that i would prefer two Geordies to take us for the last three games than Pardew.

I'm 100% confident that if he's here at the end of the season, we will be relegated, and I have been saying that for months.

Agree, can't see us getting another point and can't see him improving us next season. I think the damage has been done and even if we stay up they players will want away

Manager - fully responsible for overseeing this shambles

Assistant manager - has no input meaning hasn't got a clue or is happy being a yes man.

1st team coaches - can't teach passing, positioning, movement, technique or set pieces.

Goalkeeper coaches - can't teach distribution.

Fitness coaches - see injury list

Physios - see reoccurring injuries

Any hangers on - Beardsley I'm looking at you.

All have to go.

Get rid of the cunting lot.

Some of the supposed "Must wins" this season we actually have so I'm hopeful that when the staff and players actually get there arse in gear they can pull out some sort of result. Hopeful rather than expectant though.

It's not a Pardew vs Carver coaching argument.

It's a negative/defensive tactics vs playing with freedom to keep us in the Premier League. And I'd go for freedom every single time.

It would have to be someone from the outside who'll whip them up for a bit and isn't arsed if that's all it is for him. That's probably why we will ride our luck with the c*** till the final day of the season.

Thing is we have no idea how modern their outlook is or not. Pardew is the main man and they contribute, he then takes it on board or not.

My point would be that i would prefer two Geordies to take us for the last three games than Pardew.

Steve Stone 'Run faster, jump higher'. Exactly what we need to do in the next games.

No joke. :(

There's no need for the full on negativity like. People cannot see us picking up any points but they think that Villa and Wigan will?

As bad as Pardew is I still don't think we've ever really been below them this season and I see no reason why that has to change in a few games time. I do think that we would be better off letting him go now just to shake things up a bit, mind, but I can also see the massive risks doing so would bring.