Alan Pardew

Mike

You can see what he's going for here. He's trying to pass the blame on to Carr and the recruitment policy. 'They isn't my players. I wanted nous'.

I'm clinging on to the hope that he's staying on because its so late in the season and he's gone in the summer regardless.

He's setting up his post match excuses and the post season meeting excuses at the same time.

Perhaps he just means from the players he's worked with. In the last 10 years I can't think of any of our players I'd rather have on the end of a loose ball in the box.

he also says "my time in football". There's better about now. RVP anyone?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ48ONB-W2cW6JMGMP6x4CZl7BmNb6vz_vgYXAEqk-S0TscxBvWaw

Still think he probably means from the players he's worked with. Why scrutinise every single word? Get a life, man, we all know he's useless.

Ronaldo fucking bums Nolan tbf like but he's still probably right, Nolan was clinical with both his head and his feet.

Ronaldo doesn't even rate Nolan and was over the moon when we replaced him with Cabaye. Superb finisher, though.

Ronaldo f***ing bums Nolan tbf like but he's still probably right, Nolan was clinical with both his head and his feet.

Not denying he's a decent finisher, but he's nowhere near the best in football. Shearer/Ferdindand both far superior to him. And that's just our players. Owen?Fowler?Wright?

I was on about with Pardew probably just meaning players he's worked with and it just being a throw away comment. He isn't exactly the most eloquent bloke to begin with, never mind when he has to speak on the spot.

And I was only kidding Ron :love:

Alan Pardew in todays paper: "We’re one of the smallest teams in the Premier League. But defensively we have been pretty strong"

:lol:

That's not real, right?

If the media don't run with how mental that is...I don't know what.

In (begrudging) defence of Pardew, I think he's referring to goals conceded from set plays (a stat I haven't been able to track down). However he really is clutching at straws by finding the right stats to defend his tenure. The truth is we've conceded 66 goals and where they've come from is irrelevant.

Alan Pardew in todays paper: "We’re one of the smallest teams in the Premier League. But defensively we have been pretty strong"

:lol:

I read it in the context of the article. He has a point in the first part; we are not the most physical team around. Second part, I'm just rofl-ing atm. :lol:

He has also said we have been poor at set pieces. No shit sherlock.

But I hear they're in the midst of devising a brilliant set piece tactic, so it's okay. :thup:

He has also said we have been poor at set pieces. No s*** sherlock.

But I hear they're in the midst of devising a brilliant set piece tactic, so it's okay. :thup:

I'd love to know what that actually was. We never found out, did we?

Most Goals Conceded - 66 Newcastle United

Highest Goals Conceded Average - 1.89 Newcastle United

Fewest Clean Sheets - 5 Aston Villa, Newcastle United, Reading, Wigan Athletic

Yea Alan proper bright spark you like.

He has also said we have been poor at set pieces. No s*** sherlock.

I'd love to know what that actually was. We never found out, did we?

Depressingly, it is just the set penis to Big Willy/Saylor isn't it?

Ronaldo fucking bums Nolan tbf like but he's still probably right, Nolan was clinical with both his head and his feet.

That's not true like, Ronaldo was a massive critic of Nolan when he was here.

"Why the Newcastle United blueprint should be under the microscope, not Alan Pardew's position"

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/10396949.Why_the_Newcastle_United_blueprint_should_be_under_the_microscope__not_Alan_Pardew_s_position/

Sick of seeing bullshit like this in the media. Also sick of seeing some fans lap it up.

These type of articles are pandering to the thick geordie stereotype. They are written precisely because the editor believes most geordie football fans will lap it up. The truth is of course most football fans all over the world aren't tactical geniuses, but it seems to be only in this region where the local journalists are happy to insult the intelligence of their own fans.

Guest IvanDrago

Every day I wake up and check the news.  Every day I am gutted that he hasn't been sacked yet.

Guest Dontooner

Not sure he should be sacked , i think he should be Banished from Newcastle.... Shoot on sight if seen or something.

Guest hatem garrincha

Ronaldo f***ing bums Nolan tbf like but he's still probably right, Nolan was clinical with both his head and his feet.

That's not true like, Ronaldo was a massive critic of Nolan when he was here.

And he was right. Nolan is an average PL player.

Oh hi, 2010. Aye Nolan's a limited footballer on the whole but finds himself in good positions in the box.

Yet some on here still wish that we had him due to how much Pardew has lowered our expectations. :anguish: