Alan Pardew

Mike

Did Pardew experience Europe as a player or manager before last season?

Once with West Ham, they got knocked out by Palermo. The season Krul made his debut against Palermo.

FA cup runners up? So he had one two legged experience of Europe before this then?

I think so, i'm unsure if they played a qualifying tie before the Palermo game.

I just wondered, he seemed surprised at eveything European last season (including some of our players  :lol:) like it was all new, if so it might explain why he couldn't cope with it but you'd hope someone like carver would be able to put his two penneth in as he was ass manager here when we were in Europe regularly.

Guest bimpy474

Did Pardew experience Europe as a player or manager before last season?

Once with West Ham, they got knocked out by Palermo. The season Krul made his debut against Palermo.

FA cup runners up? So he had one two legged experience of Europe before this then?

I think so, i'm unsure if they played a qualifying tie before the Palermo game.

I just wondered, he seemed surprised at eveything European last season (including some of our players  :lol:) like it was all new, if so it might explain why he couldn't cope with it but you'd hope someone like carver would be able to put his two penneth in as he was ass manager here when we were in Europe regularly.

I just think he's out of his depth, his ego doesn't let him see it, so then all the excuses come out. He's just terrible.

The Kinnear appointment really took the heat off him (and there wasn't enough of it in any case). Hopefully not for long.

He'll be remembered as the man who failed to realise the potential of the best team we've had in years.

It seriously is getting to the stage where people are actually thinking would Kinnear be better!?

A few lads mentioned it at the Rangers game.  What a horrible place us the fans are in. FFs, this club.

One thing is for sure we are going backwards with Pardew.

It seriously is getting to the stage where people are actually thinking would Kinnear be better!?

A few lads mentioned it at the Rangers game.  What a horrible place us the fans are in. FFs, this club.

One thing is for sure we are going backwards with Pardew.

I had this idea the other day, i'm (only half jokingly) considering giving up football completely. After 30 years of attending games i wonder if i could just stop, cancel sky sports, not watch match of the day.

And i fully understand the general reaction on here would be well fuck off then fair weather fan. Because that would probably be my reaction to someone else saying it. But it's something i'm considering just to see if i can do it. Genuine crisis of faith here like, and it's due in no small part to the drivel we were subjected to last season which shows no signs at all of imroving.

I read shit like that and almost want Kinnear to take his job.

Get the feeling this is going to be posted every single day on here till he gets the boot in November.

funny, was just looking at the fixtures and this is my prediction too...if the mackems rip us up at their place it'll be the end of him i reckon, you just know we're going to waste too many points in the 6 winnable games before liverpool and a run of 4 tough games

Name drops Scott Sinclair and praises the player in a sports direct news article when talking about english players who have done well in lower league and worked up.

I have decided to take this to mean he's dropping hints he would like him seeing as he could have mentioned anybody else :)

Name drops Scott Sinclair and praises the player in a sports direct news article when talking about english players who have done well in lower league and worked up.

I have decided to take this to mean he's dropping hints he would like him seeing as he could have mentioned anybody else :)

Link?

God i wish Chuck Norris was a Newcastle fan. Could have eliminated Pardpoo without even being in the same continent :(

There's so much potential right now, but we'll never get there with him (even if he does decently this year)

And not only because of him. But mostly!

Who the f*** started another Pardew thread this is really sick.

Two Pardew threads?

Ths is like f***ing nightmare on elm street or something , f*** sake.

We're trying something new. This is the positive Pardew thread, and the other one is the negative thread. This is for his supporters.

Really Mike?

Come on Mr Pardew, give us another season to be proud of. :aww:

/not last season, the one before. That season. But better.

Here's to praying / hoping  O0

Guest Dontooner

First Pre Season match, i watched. We are still so ugly to watch going forward......Why the f*** is Jonas still starting??

Will stay away until Pardew goes ..how ever the years its going to take. Sucking the life of watching Newcastle for me.

Seemingly, he's failed to adress our main problems. Attacking wise it's horrible, static and every move looks opportunistic. Relying heavily on Hatem in the last third.

To be fair, it isn't his fault we won't spend money.