Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Bert Shaft

Feel sorry for the bloke to be honest.

Nawwwww, not having that.

He is Ashley's stooge and is implicit in the advertising of our players being for sale. He is also tactically clueless and a two faced slimy b*stard to boot.

Last four games Pl 4  W0 D0 L4 GF 0 GA 14 Pts 0.

Feel sorry for him my arse.

That is all....

Couldn't organise a shop window display the fucking cunt.

You wont be saying that when Cabaye goes.

What? Too cryptic for my small brain.

He's set up a shop window for some of our players?

Ahhh, fair play. Not bad.

One additional point: You all know who becomes manager if Pardew gets sacked don't you?...

The sooner Kinnear comes in, gets a couple game and has a heart attack the better. Both of them gone.

This analysis from the first goal (six minutes) shows how bad the organisation is. The players were pathetic most of the night but there can only be one person responsible for us being so easy to beat from the first whistle.

He is Ashley's stooge and is implicit in the advertising of our players being for sale. He is also tactically clueless and a two faced slimy bastard to boot.

That is all....

Geuinely don't believe he's a proper Ashley stooge. To me it seems like he sings along to Ashley's tune because he knows this is probably the best job he'll ever get and knows it's all downhill for him if he's sacked.

As for tactically clueless he's had one good season and one bad season. If he has a second bad season then his time has probably run out.

One additional point: You all know who becomes manager if Pardew gets sacked don't you?...

The sooner Kinnear comes in, gets a couple game and has a heart attack the better. Both of them gone.

Really admire those of you who can remain optimistic.

Guest Bert Shaft

He is Ashley's stooge and is implicit in the advertising of our players being for sale. He is also tactically clueless and a two faced slimy b****** to boot.

That is all....

Geuinely don't believe he's a proper Ashley stooge. To me it seems like he sings along to Ashley's tune because he knows this is probably the best job he'll ever get and knows it's all downhill for him if he's sacked.

As for tactically clueless he's had one good season and one bad season. If he has a second bad season then his time has probably run out.

He has a good first season at every club he manages then is complete sh*te after that.

It's difficult to accurately describe how bad it has got under this guy. The obvious response is that "oh, it's only the first game" or "oh, it was City away". Nah, I'm sorry, that was utterly abject from the first whistle. As bad, if not worse, than anything we saw last season. As the manager, his two jobs - above everything else are: motivate the players, find a tactic to win the game. Both of those things were at absolutely zero this evening. The pre-season games (Braga in-particular) hinted at there being absolutely no improvement; tonight confirmed it.

We're going absolutely nowhere with him. It's a wonder why he's so popular among the dressing room when he's so negative and defeatist, but then it's clearly rubbed off on the players.

hope he comes in to the post match interview and walks away a la keegan. might even have an ounce of respect for him if he did that.

I would then I realise he's spent another Pre season doing fuck all.

What a fucking stupid decision it was to keep this man