Alan Pardew

Mike

This is the pardew thread, why are people constantly going on about it all being Ashley's fault? That's for the Ashley thread. Here we discuss pardew abs his performance surely?

He's shit and should be sacked.

The reason he's still here is because of Ashley.

FORUM IMPLOSION.

Hurts the club and team more than it does Ashley.

And there's the rub.  Nothing will happen with the mantra 'support the club, not the regime'. 45,000+ will still walk through the door every second Saturday and Ashley can do whatever the fuck he wants.

This is the pardew thread, why are people constantly going on about it all being Ashley's fault? That's for the Ashley thread. Here we discuss pardew abs his performance surely?

He's shit and should be sacked.

The reason he's still here is because of Ashley.

FORUM IMPLOSION.

Shitception?

I proper love this inception stuff :lol:

Ashley will do what he wants whether there's 45k or 4500 there.

He's more likely to fuck off quicker if no-one goes to the matches imo, I'm yet to hear a convincing argument otherwise. It'll also make prospective buyers more keen to come in, the only way would be up.

And there's the rub.  Nothing will happen with the mantra 'support the club, not the regime'. 45,000+ will still walk through the door every second Saturday and Ashley can do whatever the fuck he wants.

From this season onwards they're part of the problem, as far as I'm concerned. They've had their season to figure it out, any longer and they're complicit in it. The saddest thing about all this is that Ashley has proved without doubt that you can do virtually anything you want to NUFC fans and they'll keep giving you their money. It's not the best message to send to the rich folk of the world.

And there's the rub.  Nothing will happen with the mantra 'support the club, not the regime'. 45,000+ will still walk through the door every second Saturday and Ashley can do whatever the f*** he wants.

From this season onwards they're part of the problem, as far as I'm concerned. They've had their season to figure it out, any longer and they're complicit in it. The saddest thing about all this is that Ashley has proved without doubt that you can do virtually anything you want to NUFC fans and they'll keep giving you their money. It's not the best message to send to the rich folk of the world.

I dunno, I support my other club more now, Athletic (Bilbao). Was there a couple of weeks ago and spent £200 of my hard earned in their official club shop. Have spent £0 on NUFC in the last 2 seasons, not even Sky Sports :p And I've been an NUFC fan for 22 years. I'll happily get back on board when Ashley goes.

Guest icemanblue

And there's the rub.  Nothing will happen with the mantra 'support the club, not the regime'. 45,000+ will still walk through the door every second Saturday and Ashley can do whatever the f*** he wants.

I dunno, I support my other club more now, Athletic (Bilbao). Was there a couple of weeks ago and spent £200 of my hard earned in their official club shop. Have spent £0 on NUFC in the last 2 seasons, not even Sky Sports :p And I've been an NUFC fan for 22 years. I'll happily get back on board when Ashley goes.

Oh man. :lol:

He's more likely to fuck off quicker if no-one goes to the matches imo, I'm yet to hear a convincing argument otherwise. It'll also make prospective buyers more keen to come in, the only way would be up.

He seems like a stubborn fucker t me, I reckon he is more likely to hold on until he gets his money back.

If this new TV deal hadn't come in he might have considered it but at this point I think the quicker he gets his money the quicker he goes.

Not sure about that. Will make life much more difficult for him/push him closer to the door at least.

Edit: won't happen, but if we're talking about hypotheticals...

I think the quicker he gets his money the quicker he goes.

Everybodys assuming he'll go once he's got his money back. But if Ashley can take ~£20mil per season out of the club why would he sell?

I think the quicker he gets his money the quicker he goes.

Everybodys assuming he'll go once he's got his money back. But if Ashley can take ~£20mil per season out of the club why would he sell?

Because he realises he could get a better return elsewhere?

He took this club over a long time ago now and as far as I am aware he is still in the red. There MUST be better returns in business than football.

“The goalie (Tim Krul) looks in great shape, while Vurnon and Sylvain had their best games for the club."

:crazy2:

Well actually putting Vurn and Sylvain in the side certainly went some way to helping them have "their best games for the club". Duuurhh!

“The goalie (Tim Krul) looks in great shape, while Vurnon and Sylvain had their best games for the club."

Well actually putting Vurn and Sylvain in the side certainly went some way to helping them have "their best games for the club". Duuurhh!

all agree re anita, all disagree re marveaux.

I thought Marveaux was under used last season as well.

Guest bimpy474

Just watching Cardiff again, whipped in corners cause so much trouble, how in the hell did we just persist with floated corners for a year :(

Guest bimpy474

It's all completely irrelevent anyway, as soon as Tiote and Jonas are fit, they're back in. Something we all thought would be a joke this season and couldn't possibly be true.

Just watching Cardiff again, whipped in corners cause so much trouble, how in the hell did we just persist with floated corners for a year :(

When the ball is whipped in anything can happen, floating it in gives the defence a great chance to clear. I can't believe we have not came up with any new routines. With Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Marveux surely one of them could just whip them in