Alan Pardew

Mike

I cant see a way forward for him, i cant see how a couple of signings will dramatically change the way we play football.

The only hope there is for him is that Remy will come in fresh and start well. He will fade like the rest after a couple of months though even if he does.

I just cant see how Remy is going to help us, our approach play is minging, we dont seem to be coached at all.  Going off the evidence I had to sit and watchg yesterday.

Alan, your thoughts?

Cardiff have a freshness to them. They're new to this division and are play without fear. Like we was when the season we finished 6th (sic). Garble, mumble, some of the lads have tired legs. Can't compete with that.

Thanks Alan.

I hope Ashley pushes the boat out for a couple of decent players, and when he sees it makes no difference to this idiot's performance, then hopefully the annoyance of that should see him send this garbage so called manager to the trash heap.

I couldn't give a fuck if he raises the Titanic for new players. I want a new manager. He (Ashley) has to have noticed the January influx has not changed anything so far.

I don't quite get the mentality of those saying it's useless to complain about Pardew as he's just a symptom of a bigger problem.

Surely if you had cancer, for example, and it caused you to develop severe nausea, you'd want to at least take something to make the nausea go away. Sure, it doesn't cure the cancer, but it does make a big difference in how you feel.

While Ashley's the owner, nothing good will happen, granted. But at least a manager who spoke with positivity and used the players to their best effect would help make things a bit better, right? It isn't a complete inevitability that we have to play such a dour style of football even if the club itself is rancid from top to bottom.

Poyet seems dreamy when compared to Pardew and the horrible possibility of JFK. I don't think Pardew would ever resign but may get the push if we continue to struggle. Perhaps the only reason he is still here is the fact he has seven years left on his contract and does not mind being Ashley's puppet.

I don't quite get the mentality of those saying it's useless to complain about Pardew as he's just a symptom of a bigger problem.

Surely if you had cancer, for example, and it caused you to develop severe nausea, you'd want to at least take something to make the nausea go away. Sure, it doesn't cure the cancer, but it does make a big difference in how you feel.

While Ashley's the owner, nothing good will happen, granted. But at least a manager who spoke with positivity and used the players to their best effect would help make things a bit better, right? It isn't a complete inevitability that we have to play such a dour style of football even if the club itself is rancid from top to bottom.

Hear hear :clap:

To take that group of players and achieve such bad performances over a long period really takes some doing.

All we can hope is we get a couple of decent signings and Ashley sees the light and drops this chump.

He should have been gone after the 7-3 against Arsenal. Embarassing.

The Reading game at home was the final straw for me.  If I'd been in charge I'd have sacked him before the team got off the field.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The Reading game at home was the final straw for me.  If I'd been in charge I'd have sacked him before the team got off the field.

Cisse missed 3 total sitters in that match mind.

Guest bimpy474

I think it was the subs mate, they were the worst i think i've ever seen him do.

As if its the same playing at home to City to playing away to City.

We know its s*** at the moment but f*cking hell its 2 games in and i'd be very surprised if Cardiff get even close to getting anything from The Etihad.

Are you serious?!

what have we been doing at home that's anything close to that!

Losing by 3 to Sunderland and not scoring a single goal, and losing by 6 to Liverpool and not scoring a single goal.

Pardew needs to f*** off at this point.

A complete and utter fraud and charlatan.

Where did i say he doesn't need to f*ck off? just i struggle to understand the slitting of the wrists mentality two games in.

We were shit, for an entire season (+2 games).

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think it was the subs mate, they were the worst i think i've ever seen him do.

Yeah - I think Cabaye had a minor injury but nobody knew and then Marveaux taken off for Perch? Awful

Then they scored two goals from their two shots.

Guest bimpy474

We know its s*** at the moment but f*cking hell its 2 games in and i'd be very surprised if Cardiff get even close to getting anything from The Etihad.

Are you serious?!

Losing by 3 to Sunderland and not scoring a single goal, and losing by 6 to Liverpool and not scoring a single goal.

Where did i say he doesn't need to f*ck off? just i struggle to understand the slitting of the wrists mentality two games in.

Last season and seeing hardly anything has changed in his tactical approach (less long balls imo mind). We actually look less organised too, if that was possible.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We were s***, for an entire season (+2 games).

Hyperbole.

You're not really a Doctor are you?

Are you serious?!

Last season and seeing hardly anything has changed in his tactical approach (less long balls imo mind). We actually look less organised too, if that was possible.

I'm not sure about that.

Any set piece in our own half is still hoofed up field for that 6"7 giant cisse.

Guest bimpy474

Are you serious?!

I'm not sure about that.

Any set piece in our own half is still hoofed up field for that 6"7 giant cisse.

Don't get me on that, it drives me mad, it's utterly pointless and a continuation of same useless tactic from last season. I know it was only a small thing but our corners and free kicks in and around the box were a bit better.

Not floated, a small victory :lol:

We were s***, for an entire season (+2 games).

Hyperbole.

You're not really a Doctor are you?

It's not fucking hyperbole. We played well once, away to the mackems, then we had a good game against Chelsea because of the new signings. Name a good team performance.

Are you serious?!

All very true but even so i don't feel like contemplating relegation or anything negative 2 games into the season :lol:

Its not good for my health, but anyway as you were.  ;)

Contrary to popular belief, ostriches do not bury their heads in sand to avoid danger. This myth likely began with Pliny the Elder (AD 23–79), who wrote that ostriches "imagine, when they have thrust their head and neck into a bush, that the whole of their body is concealed."

This may have been a misunderstanding of their sticking their heads in the sand to swallow sand and pebbles, or, as National Geographic suggests, of the defensive behavior of lying low, so that they may appear from a distance to have their head buried.

Are you serious?!

I'm not sure about that.

Don't get me on that, it drives me mad, it's utterly pointless and a continuation of same useless tactic from last season. I know it was only a small thing but our corners and free kicks in and around the box were a bit better.

Not floated, a small victory :lol:

It's a big issue imo, we gift the ball back to the opposition every time we do it!

It drives me mad too mate, in fact it's my biggest pet peev with Pardew because it's the easiest thing for him to change