Alan Pardew

Mike

So why did we need a gameplan when we didn't need to sign anyone? Why did we need to hire JFK to handle transfers when we'd already made our transfers 8 months ago?

The gameplan was to sell Cabaye and then maybe buy a replacement if you believe Pardew, which I don't.

Supposed statement from Pardew regarding the transfer window. Clearly not him. Note the use of 'were'.

We are delighted to have brought Loic Remy to the club in this window and we believe he will form an exciting and effective partnership with Papiss Cisse.

Joe has worked hard on numerous targets, particularly an additional offensive player. However some of the options that were available within our financial means were not as good as the players we already had and there is no point bringing in new players unless they can improve us and take us forward.

We did the majority of our business in the January window, signing five excellent first team players.

With the strong squad we have we should all approach the season in a positive, optimistic frame of mind.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130903/statement-from-alan-pardew-summer-transfer-window_2281670_3446911

Fuck of you useless cunt

"Please Alan, tell them I tried really really hard".

So childish the whole affair :lol:

JFK looking for the most half-arsed way out to save face, Alan agreeing to it because he'd do his darndest to keep on this job fully knowing nobody is going to employ him in the top flight if he's sacked.

My respects for putting up with this farce.

"were not as good as the players we already had and there is no point bringing in new players unless they can improve us and take us forward."

Have they even heard the term "squad" ? Or even realise that we barely once had a full strength 11 out last season due to injuries.

"were not as good as the players we already had and there is no point bringing in new players unless they can improve us and take us forward."

Have they even heard the term "squad" ? Or even realise that we barely once had a full strength 11 out last season due to injuries.

Nah i agree with him on that.... we should be buying players who are better than what we have not stop gaps for depth.

But its clearly bullshit that we don't have the cash to do that.

Nah i agree with him on that.... we should be buying players who are better than what we have not stop gaps for depth.

You saying Gomis isn't better than Shola, Gouffran and arguably Cisse on current form as a striker? Remy doesn't count as he's not ours.

You saying Gomis isn't better than Shola, Gouffran and arguably Cisse on current form as a striker? Remy doesn't count as he's not ours.

Yes..... Cisse might be arguable but he's been crap for ages lets be honest.

However some of the options that were available within our financial means were not as good as the players we already had and there is no point bringing in new players unless they can improve us and take us forward.

Surely this means there were options available within our financial means that were better than the players we already have.

Ameobi, Jonas, Tiote. All replaceable, one feels for a reasonable price. A half decent replacement for any of those three would have improved us and taken us forward.

Incidentally Jonas and Tiote are two of Pardew's ever presents. If you want to excuse him of his role over the summer do it. But if he feels he didn't need to improve these players then he is complicit.

Pardew is shit. He's a symptom of the owner but that doesn't make him unaccountable.

Kinnear is shit. He's a symptom of the owner but that doesn't make him unaccountable.

Both fucking pigs at the same trough.

Surely we can't direct the finger towards Pardew over this, he has no control over this bullshit man  :lol: he's been stitched up again but he just has to accept it and carry on. We are still in a good position compared to most sides in the league.

He doesn't HAVE to do anything. He doesn't have to lend his name to that and he doesn't have to accept it. He can walk at any time or break ranks. We aren't in a good position, we are 2/3 injuries away from being f***ed. Jesus Christ man

Walk and just let JFK win? Actaully you are happy for JFK to come in aren't you because things can't get any worse apparently.

Our squad can barely get any better according to you, what with being in a better position than most sides out there and all.

Find any quote where i've said it can barely get any better? Made it clear i was disappointed with lack of a striker/midfielder. I do think our squad is better than most, i've asked someone to pick one of these other sides squads that is better than ours, obvs bar top 6. We aren't in major trouble like people make out. We've had a good start to the season and our players are starting to come together and get fit. We have Ashley as owner, he's a cunt, we've just got to deal with it and move on to get results on the pitch even though he hasn't made it any easier for us but we still have the talent available to get results.