Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Guest neesy111

Getting absolutely ripped about this by anyone and everyone at work today FFS. :lol:

I think quite a few will have an :okay: face today.

I'm reacting aggressively, shouting that I don't want to talk about it but the approach isn't improving matters. :lol:

That's no good, grab a knife/pair of scissors and do that slashing motion across your throat to the next person that looks at you.

Guest neesy111

Nobody has mentioned it to me yet, glad I didn't watch it with my Liverpool mate.

Didn't Inochi go with his missus and her sister who are Liverpool fans?!?  Ouch!

Nobody has mentioned it to me yet, glad I didn't watch it with my Liverpool mate.

Didn't Inochi go with his missus and her sister who are Liverpool fans?!?  Ouch!

If he did, he wants reporting for taking away fans into the home end.:D

Guest icemanblue

I did, and they were very gratious, luckily enough. Went out for food afterwards too, where I sat in teary eyed silence. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I did, and they were very gratious, luckily enough. Went out for food afterwards too, where I sat in teary eyed silence. :lol:

Fair play to them.

six fucking nil, man.  I still cannat get my head around it.  This stuff just doesn't happen.  Absolutely scandalous.

I know. Beggars belief ain't it.

It'd be bad enough anyway but given the GD situation we've ruined I can believe it even less.

Fucking thick bunch of fucking unprofessional cunts. I'm almost at the point where I loathe everybody involved with Newcastle United at the moment.

six f***ing nil, man.  I still cannat get my head around it.  This stuff just doesn't happen.  Absolutely scandalous.

AND THE MANAGER ISN'T SACKED.

We've reached new levels here.

:lol:

it beggars belief

six f***ing nil, man.  I still cannat get my head around it.  This stuff just doesn't happen.  Absolutely scandalous.

tbf, we shouldn't sack Pardew because he lost one game 6-0. we should sack him, but not becasue of one game. 

tbf, we shouldn't sack Pardew because he lost one game 6-0. we should sack him, but not becasue of one game. 

No, but it should certainly be more than enough to tip him over the edge.

Guest Bert Shaft

Gary Neville just picking every Liverpool goal apart in great detail.  This is torture.  Showing Mapou up well and truly.

and Debuchy and Haidara