Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Guest bimpy474

As much as i want to i can't blame Ashley for this, he has backed Pardew in the january window and Pardew has fucked it up.

the person to blame for this whole situation is Mike Ashley, simple.

How is it?  Explain how it's his fault that a team containing this amount of international level players haven't managed a shot on target in 45mins?

This. Only one man responsible for this and he's in the dugout. One could even argue that Ashley splashed the cash in Jan to try and get us out of this mess. Low and behold, 2 months of Pards and our players have turned to shit.

the person to blame for this whole situation is Mike Ashley, simple.

How is it?  Explain how it's his fault that a team containing this amount of international level players haven't managed a shot on target in 45mins?

went into the season short of players, and panick bought in Jan, and hey presto- hes a cunt and doesnt give a shit if we are a yo-yo club, you see what you want.

Don't let our hatred of Ashley get Pardew off the hook. :thup:

Steven Taylor is so fucking shit! Alien head is so shit! Jonas is worse than shit! and fuck me, why dont sissoko use hes fucking muscles against Enrique?? hes getting out muscled every time.!

Players just don't look up for it at all. They have to take some blame for the fuck-ups but the main culprit is Pardew. It's his job to motivate the players and set us up in a way that can get the best out of our best players. He's clearly failing to do that. So badly it's almost impressive.