West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Guest bimpy474

I reckon we'll play Jonas left back

And Fat Sam would put Jarvis straight up against him. Be suicidal imo.

Jarvis ain't that good.

Jarvis can go either way on either foot. Not that good is fine but i'd rather that he'd be up against a defender than a over the hill finished winger.

Elliot

Simpson

Colo

Williamson/Taylor

Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye

Jonas

Gouffran

Cisse

HBA

That's what I think he'll play... He might be tempted with Williamson to compete with Carroll...

Williamson, Jonas and Haidara should not play another game this season.

You really dont like Haidara. I think hes handy going forward, but defensively hes not with it. Perch left  back for the last few games then ..

Guest Bert Shaft

Williamson, Jonas and Haidara should not play another game this season.

You really dont like Haidara. I think hes handy going forward, but defensively hes not with it. Perch left  back for the last few games then ..

Cant we get Fergy back from Birmingham. I 'd rather put him in.

I do like Haidara, but it'll take a while for me to forgive him for that shit at the weekend for the 4th and 5th goals. He's nowhere near ready

While I do agree with that, his work for the Perch chance/clearance was fantastic. Beat his man and put the kind of ball over that strikers would kill for.

Perch should never play in defense. Ever.

STaylor should never be adviced to play an offside trap ever again! Replays from the Pool game were pretty hilarious actually to watch (but very painful for us fans of course)

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

442 for me

Elliot

Simpson Williamson Mbiwa Haidara

Ben Arfa Cabaye Tiote Jonas©

Cissé Shola

Probably the worst one I've ever seen on here, minus Skirge's stuff. Congrats.

Why the worst? We've already shipped in 15 goals in our last 6 matches, that's nearly 2.5 so clearly the Taylor-Mbiwa pairing just isn't working. Even if Colo isn't fit, one of them will still make way for Williamson who is statistically ( :lol: ) our best defender this season. Also Pards is angry so expect a major shuffle like when he sent Fergie and Sammy on loan after our early FA Cup exit against Brighton. I even think Harper might be in goal

Harper

Cissé Shola

442 for me

Elliot

Cissé Shola

Probably the worst one I've ever seen on here, minus Skirge's stuff. Congrats.

Why the worst? We've already shipped in 15 goals in our last 6 matches, that's nearly 2.5 so clearly the Taylor-Mbiwa pairing just isn't working. Even if Colo isn't fit, one of them will still make way for Williamson who is statistically ( :lol: ) our best defender this season. Also Pards is angry so expect a major shuffle like when he sent Fergie and Sammy on loan after our early FA Cup exit against Brighton. I even think Harper might be in goal

Harper

Cissé Shola

The fact that a player who should never be allowed to wear black and white ever again has the armband doesn't help.

And that defence is almost worse than the shit we put out under Roeder.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Have you guys ever wondered why foreign and even local pundits think that Williamson is our best defender?  :lol: