West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Just got to pray it all goes right for once, the majority of the wham squad having nothing to play for, even the manager doesn't know if he's going to be there next season. Carroll will do his best not to score if he plays while our lot must understand the severity of the situation we find ourselves in. Especially after tonight's result leaving us in 17th.

Colo could be the timely boost we need, and like Dave said, Simpson, saylor & colo back together might actually work in our favour. Hba gets to be that little bit fitter and anyone who was in any doubt where we are can now look at the table and see its shit or bust over the next two games.

Maybe for once our luck is in, things go our way and we can all breathe a sigh of relief going in to qpr and doing well in that as well. Who knows, it's worked against us all fucking season long, at some point it's got to turn in our favour, this weekend could be that fucking day. Lets hope so.

It's all about the Colo. With him replacing MYM we get Prem experience, organisation and a better defensive line. I'm hoping and praying it makes a big difference.

but how fit is he?

Not a fan of his hair, personally.

It's all about the Colo. With him replacing MYM we get Prem experience, organisation and a better defensive line. I'm hoping and praying it makes a big difference.

but how fit is he?

Not a fan of his hair, personally.

considering Williamson was a sub on Saturday and colo wasn't I think willo has more chance of playing at west ham.

Marveaux is supposed to be back isn't he?

i thought he was out for the season?

Dr Pardew seems confident he'll be back:

SYLVAIN Marveaux is out of Newcastle United’s game against Liverpool.

The influential midfielder sat out last weekend’s game against West Bromwich Albion with a groin problem.

And Marveaux will again be absent when Newcastle face Liverpool at St James’s Park tomorrow.

However, United manager Alan Pardew is hopeful the 27-year-old will be fit for the club’s visit to Upton Park on May 2.

Asked when Marveaux would be fit, he said: “I think next week, hopefully.

“The guys seem pretty confident he’s got a good chance for West Ham.”

The influential midfielder sat out last weekend’s game against West Bromwich Albion with a groin problem.

And Marveaux will again be absent when Newcastle face Liverpool at St James’s Park tomorrow.

However, United manager Alan Pardew is hopeful the 27-year-old will be fit for the club’s visit to Upton Park on May 2.

aye righto

Want to see:

Elliot

Simpson  Yanga-Mbiwa  Coloccini Haidara

Anita

Cabaye  Sissoko

Ben Arfa                  Cisse              Gouffran

Maybe S.Taylor for MYM because of his strength but he doesn't deserve a place

Expect to see

Elliot

Simpson  Williamson  Colo  Haidara

Sissoko      Tiote      Cabaye  Jonas

Cisse      Shola

aye righto

HBA, Marv and Gouf.

That bench is going to have some serious firepower.

:bluestar:

Would expect something like this. Experience to the max.

Harper

Simpson  Colo              Williamson    Jonas

Tiote              Perch

Cabaye

Sissoko          Cisse            Gouffran (Ameobi 65)

Elliot

Simpson Colo Taylor Haidara

HBA Sissoko Cabaye Anita

Cisse Gouffran

Go simple. Go 442. Play the two players who can actually deliver a cross on the wing and give them strict instructions to get to the byline and get the ball in low and hard. Play Gouffran alongside Cisse rather in that no man's land on the wing where he drifts in and out of games. And play Sissoko in his correct fucking position.

Elliot

Simpson      Taylor      Colo        Anita

Sissoko        Tiote        Cabaye    Jonas

Cisse        Shola

....is what I think we'll see. Leaving all of our talent (HBA, Marveaux, Gouffran) on the bench.

High defensive line, Colo to organise things, Jonas to help Anita. However, there's not a lot of attacking optimism there.

Would expect something like this. Experience to the max.

Harper

Simpson  Colo              Williamson    Jonas

Tiote              Perch

Cabaye

Sissoko          Cisse            Gouffran (Ameobi 65)

:pardsgrin:

Elliot

HBA Sissoko Cabaye Anita

Cisse Gouffran

Go simple. Go 442. Play the two players who can actually deliver a cross on the wing and give them strict instructions to get to the byline and get the ball in low and hard. Play Gouffran alongside Cisse rather in that no man's land on the wing where he drifts in and out of games. And play Sissoko in his correct fucking position.

Swap the wingers surely?

I know we've been utterly turd away but I actually think it's better the next 2 our away, might do them some good.

Aye, they seemingly can't handle being at home right now.

Yup, it's very much clutching at straws like.

Elliot

HBA Sissoko Cabaye Anita

Cisse Gouffran

Swap the wingers surely?

Aye, if you want. I didn't pay that much attention to my left and right :lol:

I know we've been utterly turd away but I actually think it's better the next 2 our away, might do them some good.

Agree with this although the results haven't shown it ( City aside) i believe the away performances have been better than the home performances over the last couple of months due to the amount of pressure involved in home games.

Massive clutching at straws on my behalf though :lol: