West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Jonas will start, we all know it. And we all know that means no attacks or creativity or chances down the left.

Just hope Carroll has a 'bad' day....nudge nudge wink wink Andy....

I don't fear Carroll as much as I do Nolan.  Carroll probably wants to come back one day and has a lot to lose, Nolan will do anything to score.

I reckon Pardew won't learn anything and will go there for a 0-0, he will play Shola, Perch, Jonas, Simpson (No choice) and probably williamson(for Mbiwa) as experienced players.

I expect Sissokho to be dropped.

I would personally start with Cisse and Gouffran up front, Ben Arfa right and Marveux left but he won't be thinking that and I know what your thinking - but who will mark Carroll and Nolan at set pieces, Shola of course it's obvious :)

I don't fear Carroll as much as I do Nolan.  Carroll probably wants to come back one day and has a lot to lose, Nolan will do anything to score.

Yep i'm shit scared of Nolan, especially considering the space between our back 4 and midfield at the moment.

Yep i'm shit scared of Nolan, especially considering the space between our back 4 and midfield at the moment.

He can have the ball in there all day, he's no threat outside the box

Yep i'm s*** scared of Nolan, especially considering the space between our back 4 and midfield at the moment.

He can have the ball in there all day, he's no threat outside the box

Nolan depends on Carrols flick on's....something I hope are going to be few far and between.