West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

With rumours of the French players being unhappy and mostly shit, what are the chances of pardew going with something like this.

Harper

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Jonas

Tiote

Perch

Gosling

Ben Arfa

Ameobi

Cisse

With rumours of the French players being unhappy and mostly s***, what are the chances of pardew going with something like this.

Harper

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Jonas

Tiote

Perch

Gosling

Ben Arfa

Ameobi

Cisse

Just Nar. And if you're dropping all the French lads you don't get HBA

With rumours of the French players being unhappy and mostly s***, what are the chances of pardew going with something like this.

Harper

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Jonas

Tiote

Perch

Gosling

Ben Arfa

Ameobi

Cisse

Just Nar. And if you're dropping all the French lads you don't get HBA

Very unlikely I know. I picked Ben Arfa because he was there from the start of pardew's reign

After Gary Neville's analysis of our defending against Liverpool it's hard to justify picking Mbiwa at all for this, he couldn't handle Sturridge physically, nevermind for pace. Carroll will destroy him.

Yep he needs to come out the side. Colo's return is timely and we need one of his perfect performances when he is just on it as he helps organise the rest of the defence.

I'll be tempted to play whoever has shown the most desire to win, regardless of reputation or actual ability. We can't afford passengers in the remaining games as we did against Liverpool. At this stage in the season it is more often than not the team wanting it more getting the points. If certain players don't want to put a shift in or are anti-Pardew enough not to bother on the pitch, I rather those who give a damn being selected. Don't sulk, get us to safety, then we can talk about a new manager after it all.

My team; 433

Elliott; Simpson; Taylor; Colocinni; Perch - Cabaye; Sissoko; Marveaux - HBA; Cisse; Gouffran

Marveaux is out of the game.

If he's out swap him with Cabaye and play Anita/Tiote in place of Cabaye