What tips Pardew over the edge?

Interpolic

Pardew will stay on till the end of the season and we will get relegated.

A win v QPR is our only hope

Not if Wigan lose all their games.

Hell, they coud draw all their games (which would be an amazing change in form) while we lose every game and we'd still stay up.

Not that I want to rely on that happening, but as bad as our situation is, I'd still rather be 5 points clear of 18th than in their position.

Guest bimpy474

Don't want him gone right now tbf. No point.

Are you insane ?

We need someone in to lift the players, something different. We will lose all three games left with this idiot in charge, he is dragging this team down and a change now is no longer a gamble.

We have nothing to lose and will lose all the games anyway with him.

Guest bimpy474

Might end up with a twisted scenario where if we stay up, he goes, if we go down, the club see him as someone who could get us back up.

I fear this more than a horned up Mrs bimpy tbh.

Can't believe with the money that's involved in relegation, especially with new tv deal coming etc, that he hasn't been hauled up in front of Big Mike for some serious explaining to be done.  Not quite up on this dragons den type jargon but he backed him in the january transfer window and don't think this is the return on his investment he was expecting.  Surely Mike's gotta be far from happy with him.  Just hope his patience is snapping as I type this!

ps. don't get this line of thinking where getting shotting of him right this instant is a bad idea.  You find a cancer you remove it pronto.

Might end up with a twisted scenario where if we stay up, he goes, if we go down, the club see him as someone who could get us back up.

Be fair. You'd still get it up for Mrs Bimpy though.

Guest bimpy474

Be fair. You'd still get it up for Mrs Bimpy though.

Fear and threats of severe violence to tend to make it so.

It's too late in the day. Not really enough time for anyone decent to come in.

It's clear Sunderland had Di Canio lined up a couple weeks in advance of sacking Marty as e got the chop after losing to Man Utd.  I know we have nobody lined up with even less time left. And even still, S'land were just as likely to implode as they were to improve.  For us the odds are even worse. 

I'd much rather we start take a long term look at Pardews replacement. Work over the next few weeks Nd mints to bring in someone we have vetted extensively. We spend a long time looking at our transfer prospects. We should do the same with our managers.

And even still, S'land were just as likely to implode as they were to improve.  For us the odds are even worse. 

Odds of what, implosion?

I'd say that had already happened tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Worst case in either event: relegation. Just as likely with either scenario. 

Best case with sacking: Di Canio type comes in.  At the moment we couldn't even et Brucey. 

Best case with sticking: find a long term successor to Pardew to take us forward from next season.

Well if we are going down, then i say get a new manager in now, he can evaluate the squad and then plan for next season now.

FWIW.

Best case with sacking: Di Canio type comes in.  At the moment we couldn't even et Brucey. 

Best case with sticking: find a long term successor to Pardew to take us forward from next season.

Even putting a caretaker in charge is at least doing something different - as it stands, the chance of getting another point is almost nil.

The players clearly resent the manager and the most important thing we can do is kick him out ASAP.

I'd much rather we start take a long term look at Pardews replacement. Work over the next few weeks Nd mints to bring in someone we have vetted extensively. We spend a long time looking at our transfer prospects. We should do the same with our managers.

The top brass worked with AP for a long period so that covers their homework. They give him a 8 year dearm that covers the long term vision. Alan Pardrew is the clubs man.

Even putting a caretaker in charge is at least doing something different - as it stands, the chance of getting another point is almost nil.

The players clearly resent the manager and the most important thing we can do is kick him out ASAP.

Yep, it's not even about management any more, all we need is someone to pick the team and hope the players are in the right frame of mind to pick up a few points.

:thup:. Either he goes in the next 48 hours, or we go down.

Carver has worked under Pardew and Sir Bobby, so I don't know which playing style he advocates. But I'd risk putting him in charge for the final three. Will it work? Don't know, but I know that sticking with Pardew won't.

IMO like Sunderland we need a new manager. Someone within the existing system will have no effect.

The effect of getting rid of Pardew should do a lot. It's bleeding obvious they've lost all belief in him.

can him now and let cabaye run the fucking team - i'd take that than leaving him in charge personally...cabaye or colo, any fucker really

so typical in football this, the moment he's gone the shackles will be off and they'll be looking to prove it was his fault along (which it surely is)