Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardews appointment was very similar to souness. Out of the blue, huge dissapointment, even disgust for many supporters and doomed to failure. Both also played rancid football despite talking up their love of attacking free flowing football.

I don't hate pardew as much as souness, the latter ripped the heart out of sit bobbys team and was detestable. They both talked a good game and showed some passion, pardew genuinely cares IMO..that is far from enough though. He has zero motivational skills or tactical nouse it is embarrassing.

i was wondering if bookies odds might make mike sit up and take notice given he likes a flutter :lol:

clearly his eyes aren't doing him any favours in looking at the dogshit served up on the pitch and the league table but maybe if we all stuck a tenner on pardew getting the bullet tomorrow it'd create enough of a ripple to penetrate the fat mans bubble :lol:

Problem is with Pardew going, I have absolutely no faith in this board appointing someone better. You may say 'how could they appoint anyone worse?' but look at Blackburn this season. The fans finally got what they wanted and Kean was sacked, since then they've been in a tailspin. Or Wolves sacking McCarthy, that hasn't exactly gone to plan since.

Same here, justice has to be done, he is by far the most irritating manager we had

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39124000/jpg/_39124415_smiles_gi300x245.jpg

The difference is that he actually resigned once we'd avoided relegation - this fraud will have to be dragged out and blame everything from injuries to migratory bird patterns for him either getting us or almost getting us relegated.

Guest neesy111

Same here, justice has to be done, he is by far the most irritating manager we had

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39124000/jpg/_39124415_smiles_gi300x245.jpg

The difference is that he actually resigned once we'd avoided relegation - this fraud will have to be dragged out and blame everything from injuries to migratory bird patterns for him either getting us or almost getting us relegated.

He didn't resign.  He was told to to save Shepherd's face, he walked away with a pay off.

He didn't resign.  He was told to to save Shepherd's face, he walked away with a pay off.

Just taking this at face value http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6630751.stm (I know, in sports reporting that is 100% a mistake  :cheesy:)

EDIT - it looks like he wrote the press release himself as well - ""A statement on the club's website said: "Glenn Roeder has offered his resignation with immediate effect and this has been accepted by the board.""

Guest neesy111

Just taking this at face value http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6630751.stm (I know, in sports reporting that is 100% a mistake  :cheesy:)

EDIT - it looks like he wrote the press release himself as well - ""A statement on the club's website said: "Glenn Roeder has offered his resignation with immediate effect and this has been accepted by the board.""

The accounts showed he got a pay off of around 1M.

Guest Phil K

Not just Pardew but no coaching staff worthy of calling them coaches. None of them would get jobs elsewhere (and nor will Pardew after this mess)

Not just Pardew but no coaching staff worthy of calling them coaches. None of them would get jobs elsewhere (and nor will Pardew after this mess)

I love posts like this. You've probably never seen them conduct a training session in your life held by any of these coaches, have no idea what they do day-to-day but are totally convinced none of them have a clue and will never get a job elsewhere. Fantastic logic that. 

:slowclap:

Guest neesy111

I love posts like this. You've probably never seen them conduct a training session in your life held by any of these coaches, have no idea what they do day-to-day but are totally convinced none of them have a clue and will never get a job elsewhere. Fantastic logic that. 

They are part of the problem, Pardew doesn't run the whole training etc himself.  The off-field staff should be considered as a team with Pardew.

Guest Dontooner

Watch the performances , those are proof what more do you need for confirmation?? There is a problem with coaching and if the performances don't convince you the league standings probably will. 17th ffs