West Ham United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/05/13 - post-match reaction from p52

Dave

Bit ridiculous that we've scored twice past these this season and neither was given purely because we haven't got modern technology in 2013.

Could see Ashly suing FIFA, they can't deny we need it.

Fair enough if the goal wasn't in. But the lino was never in a position to make the call. Shambles of a linesman

I fucking bollocked him the whole half, should be sacked.

He should've been sacked after the McManacunt bollocks.

Our kid at 2:55pm: "Shola to come on, 65 mins"

At 64 mins Shola comes on.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/166/752/soclose.jpg?1314381160

On 70 minutes he was doubled up struggling for breath.  :lol:

He injured himself falling over his own legs :lol:

DONT F@CKING PUT HIM ON!!!

how hard is it to notice?

Gosling > Goufran

Shola > HBA

Peter Quigley > Alan Pardew

fuck off

Guest ItalianMagpie

Just hope the QPR 'mercenaries' have had been told the contracts are being ripped up the day after they play us.  That should give them no motivation to try against us.

We still wouldn't win.

I've been saying this for 3 months now, we simply can't win away, we wouldn't beat Colchester atm. We won't beat QPR either.

We're relegated.

Guest neesy111

Haven't seen game, what were Carroll and Nolan like?

They were their 2 best players IMO.

:spit:

Did anyone else think Nolan deliberately gave up on chasing when it hit his arm and he went through but Elliot collected.  Sure he could've had it like.

I admit I was looking for hints of help from them all through the match, but yeah, it certainly struck me that way at the time. :thup:

Did anyone else think Nolan deliberately gave up on chasing when it hit his arm and he went through but Elliot collected.  Sure he could've had it like.

I admit I was looking for hints of help from them all through the match, but yeah, it certainly struck me that way at the time. :thup:

Yeah. I mean I'm sure he tried generally and would've scored of fell to him but there, maybe cos it hit his arm too, running towards us in a way he could easily get away with not scoring. But it was sort of run that of someone like Nzogboa had bottled I'd be furious.

It was apparent today that we really do need more 'outlet' options in the squad. Outside of Ben Arfa and Marveaux, we really don't have players that can keep a hold of the ball in tight situations and help the team push out. This needs to be addressed in the Summer as there will inevitably be games in the future when we're pegged back and we'll need more than 2 players in the whole squad that are capable of holding on to the ball when under some pressure.

There's a hundred things that need to be addressed. If you believe someone on here all you need to absolutely dick teams is have 11 technically sound players and a manager who tells them to keep the ball down.

There's a hundred things that need to be addressed. If you believe someone on here all you need to absolutely dick teams is have 11 technically sound players and a manager who tells them to keep the ball down.

Well that tends to be how the successful teams play ( outside the Championshit) so it's not that surprising.

Might help with a decent manager, like.