QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know we don't do must-wins, but ffs they've been dogshit all season.  We've scraped wins out our arse before and I fully believe we can give it another go.

No negativity, more attacking, no playing for a fucking point please Alan.  Just lead us to victory and then we can go our separate ways and not another word will be said.

Can enjoy going to this now, no pressure, last away game, let our hair down, the way it should be. Hopefully finish a few places higher now but 15th or 17th doesn't really make much difference

really?

Trying not to get too carried away as its not nailed on Wigan won't draw/win against Arsenal, however, somehow they do have a worse defensive record than us?!? That was by far the biggest result in our recent history and we didn't even play, Pardew, hang your head in shame you absolute fuck knuckle!

Can enjoy going to this now, no pressure, last away game, let our hair down, the way it should be. Hopefully finish a few places higher now but 15th or 17th doesn't really make much difference

I had two tickets thru contacts  but Missis has bloody booked centre parcs  :(

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

For all the shit that has happened to us this season we've been in the drop zone for about half an hour and on a single day. We've got no excuse now for Sunday : the pressure is on Wigan who are in the relegation backseat despite all their efforts. Hope that we don't settle for a draw though

I actually think we could stuff these now. We usually have one game.a season where we play amazing and score a few goals. Wigan won't win again this season now so we can be more relaxed. Score early and could be enjoyable.

Win and Wigan lose means we're safe, yeh?

I think if Villa lose to chelsea and wigan lose to Arsenal then we only need a draw anyway.

I just hope the players aren'thinking like that mind.

In a perverse sort of way a win for wigan tonight might have galvanised our lot a bit more for sunday whereas now i fear we will approach the game too complacently thinking we don't need to win.

mentioned it in the pardew thread, but think the pressure is off the players now.

even if pards tells them safety first, I think they will ignore it and really go for it. they have appoint to prove.

had we been third bottom going to QPR, I think the pressure would have been too much and they would have bottled it.

If we're safe after this game, I seriously hope everyone calls for Pardews head at the Arsenal game.

Not a chance in hell.

The club have done such a good job at breaking everyone's ambition he'll probably be clapped off.

Certain people are aching to hop in bed with Pardew again man. 1 result that dosen't even involve us and people are asking why is he hated in the Pardew thread :lol:

We scrape the odd crap result here and there and there will be plenty to adore him.

You hope that instead of going to the match to support the team, the fans turn up simply to abuse the manager and call for his head? Not sure if serious.

We all want better, but that is an utterly preposterous suggestion.

You hope that instead of going to the match to support the team, the fans turn up simply to abuse the manager and call for his head? Not sure if serious.

We all want better, but that is an utterly preposterous suggestion.

Yes, I hope everyone goes there and doesn't support the team but instead abuse Pardew for 90+ minutes.

That's what I said, exactly.