QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

last night's dream was hazy but we did win 2-1.

Winner was the ball being cleared from a corner (as per) Colo trapping it, doing some sort of Roeder shuffle before hammering it top left.

A second phase corner goal, well I'll be damned.. :lol:

Is it nuts that I'd take a point?

Before the cup final i would have agreed with you, but now i think Wigan have got it in them to go to Arsenal and win and then also beat Villa.

We need a win.

Incidentally, i also feel physically sick.

Think I'm going to walk into town to watch the match just for something to do other than sitting around stressing about it in the hours leading up to kick off.

I'm determined to be optimistic about this.... well, until I see his team selection/tactics then I'll be raging no doubt. 

I'll go for a win, we'll score more than 1 goal and one of them will be from a corner.

Nurse, my medicine please!

That weird interview Pardew gave about potentially being out on his ear......well he better hope they turn in a performance today. If he thought he'd had some stick from the fans and press recently, if we were to lose today, christ.

Hoping the playing time last weekend plus a weeks training means HBA carries more of a threat today. We can certainly win this but it all depends on how he sends us out. Colo back is massive as proved last week.

Christ can we not just win and put this god awful season to bed please.

Guest icemanblue

Having the craic with my mates last night about lining up 442. If we do, I could see it being more of a 4312, with Hatem given a free role in behind Cisse and Gouff. Could be quite interesting. Anyway, going to go out for lunch shortly, to avoid the build up. Should hopefully get back in not long before 3, without too much time to dwell on the team selection etc.

Win lads, please.

I think we can do it but I'm worried about how Pardew will stifle our creativity, at least we won't be seeing Shola for Gouf on 65-70 minutes!

Off to work in a minute but just know ill be going in the back every 5 minutes to check the score.

We got the results midweek and yesterday, it is now time to help ourselves. If we aren't good enough to beat a relegated QPR then we don't deserve to be in this league.

An away win, a goal from a corner and a good performance from Cabaye please........