Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell him, he probably think's his being shunted around positions is why he hasn't pushed on and been in the picture for golden boot etcs when the reality is he's not the player everyone once thought he was.

Not to say he's bad, very good player, very flexible and he'll probably do well anywhere, but he'll probably always stop short of being a real top tier player, his mental strength will always let him down for one.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rooney has had his 8-10 year Premier League allowance. He's officially onto 'Burn Out' phase!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

RVP really is a tit.

What did he say/do?

Just his mannerisms and general demeanor. Comes across so false.

Guest neesy111

Why does Rooney want to leave? He's got a ridiculous contract at one of the most successful clubs in the world.

Not happy about being subbed all the time. 

Why does Rooney want to leave? He's got a ridiculous contract at one of the most successful clubs in the world.

Last time it was because he wanted them to sign better players. They signed RvP and he'd forgot this would remove him from being the main man. Now he's sad because his ego is dented.

You know it's going to be really strange without him. The premier league seems on the decline in comparison with Bundesliga particularly and I wonder if Ferguson going will be another huge blow to it. Much as he is/was a right wanker, bloody hell what a manager, him reeling in challenger after challenger has to have been one of the joys of the league to anyone outside it. No manager will ever do what he has done again while there is so much money in the league that patience isn't affordable.

Wouldn't surprise me if the owners show their true faces now and exhibit no patience with Moyes, and stop investing significantly.

You know it's going to be really strange without him. The premier league seems on the decline in comparison with Bundesliga particularly and I wonder if Ferguson going will be another huge blow to it. Much as he is/was a right wanker, bloody hell what a manager, him reeling in challenger after challenger has to have been one of the joys of the league to anyone outside it. No manager will ever do what he has done again while there is so much money in the league that patience isn't affordable.

Wouldn't surprise me if the owners show their true faces now and exhibit no patience with Moyes, and stop investing significantly.

Bundesliga is liable to be even more of a one horse race than it was this season though next season. Not that everything else about that league isn't much superior mind you.

It's certainly going to be interesting next season. I wouldn't want to predict who'll win the league.

Yeah next season will be interesting I'll grant us, but one 'one-horse' race season in the bundesliga doesn't make it a one horse race league...having said that point taken there's not more competition for the top spot there than here. I just don't think the premier league has the draw for players it used to, and I don't think it's very good further down than the top few, it wouldn't surprise me if it was always between City and Chelsea for the next few years either.

Ferguson's reign always had something of the operatic sweep to it, whereas City and Chelsea will never have any story to it, mere brute forcing the league. Wenger I see going too within a year or two and suddenly some of the character of the league will be gone, just ever changing managers with fluctuating styles etc etc.

Yeah next season will be interesting I'll grant us, but one 'one-horse' race season in the bundesliga doesn't make it a one horse race league...having said that point taken there's not more competition for the top spot there than here. I just don't think the premier league has the draw for players it used to, and I don't think it's very good further down than the top few, it wouldn't surprise me if it was always between City and Chelsea for the next few years either.

Ferguson's reign always had something of the operatic sweep to it, whereas City and Chelsea will never have any story to it, mere brute forcing the league. Wenger I see going too within a year or two and suddenly some of the character of the league will be gone, just ever changing managers with fluctuating styles etc etc.

Wenger is out of contract next summer.