Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

"Today I think I will openly talk about my extremely illegal acts with this dodgy figure with questionable credentials. I also think I will bring highly incriminating video evidence along with me and openly discuss this."

What have you been up to?

Segun, he's openly admitting it yet your still sceptical. Give it a rest. :lol:

Is he actually questioning it? :lol: Thought he was just incredulous at how stupid he was being.

Yeah, does someone have something on the guy? Why does someone wake up one day, put on stupid clothing, and then decide to completely end their career and possibly expose themselves to criminal charges? I just don't understand what happened. :lol: The youtube video says it was a secret recording, so if he didn't mean the video to come out, who did he think he was talking to? Why did he dress this way?

I can't answer the question on his dress sense but in regards to who he was talking to, I assume he believed he was talking to someone interested in match fixing and was explaining how they go about it?

DJ Campbell now one of six arrested for match-fixing.

Easy to fix certain outcomes like yellow cards and sending offs even at PL I guess.

This is the worry and it may not be the score but red cards effect games in a huge way, jail these cunts for a long time.

Guest firetotheworks

Benzema being 25 or whatever is the biggest one for me. Everyone I've asked thought he was like 32 or something. It's staggering. It feels like he's been around forever.

Benzema being 25 or whatever is the biggest one for me. Everyone I've asked thought he was like 32 or something. It's staggering. It feels like he's been around forever.

Isn't he a part of the "Terrible 87's" or whatever it is called in France, with him, Menez, Nasri, HBA at least, don't remember if there's a few more. A year of extreme talent and equally inflated ego's.

Aye this is a very surprising one. Seems he's been well thought of for basically my whole life, and I'm 6 years older than him!

Highlights from my local teams game from this May. Can safely say it was the weirdest game of football I've ever witnessed live.

e: don't ask why the texts are in poor English

This seems to have gone viral now because of 101greatgoals

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/an-epic-94th-min-miss-epic-er-finish-a-finnish-3rd-division-match-may-have-been-the-best-football-match-ever/

Got an email from Norway's main tv channel asking if they can use the clip for an article on their website.

And now I got an email from The Guardian asking for the video file so they can put it on their website :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Highlights from my local teams game from this May. Can safely say it was the weirdest game of football I've ever witnessed live.

e: don't ask why the texts are in poor English

This seems to have gone viral now because of 101greatgoals

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/an-epic-94th-min-miss-epic-er-finish-a-finnish-3rd-division-match-may-have-been-the-best-football-match-ever/

Got an email from Norway's main tv channel asking if they can use the clip for an article on their website.

And now I got an email from The Guardian asking for the video file so they can put it on their website :lol:

Tell them aye if they make a contribution to the Sir Bobby Foundation.

DJ Campbell now one of six arrested for match-fixing.

Easy to fix certain outcomes like yellow cards and sending offs even at PL I guess.

This is the worry and it may not be the score but red cards effect games in a huge way, jail these c***s for a long time.

Pretty certain Matt Le Tissier said he'd try to put the ball out from kick off for a throw in as he'd put bets on time of first throw in.