Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Next Hotspur/Shiteseats Footy Quiz is tomorrow night if anyone is interested - 8pm start.

72 points up for grabs over 6 rounds - with a Champions League video round (which I've just finished editing) and some Santa/Xmas footballers nonsense.

Get yersels along!

Next Hotspur/Shiteseats Footy Quiz is tomorrow night if anyone is interested - 8pm start.

72 points up for grabs over 6 rounds - with a Champions League video round (which I've just finished editing) and some Santa/Xmas footballers nonsense.

Get yersels along!

Chamakh My Bitch Up will be back.  Joint first then tied for third the past two times.  We're there to win tomorrow night!

Get yersels along!

Chamakh My Bitch Up will be back.  Joint first then tied for third the past two times.  We're there to win tomorrow night!

Good lad. The 'diablo' round is VERY tough, prepare yourself...

Get yersels along!

Ketsbaia off here is our walking, talking Rothman's football yearbook.  Hopefully we'll be areet.

Still going with the Monty Python philosopher's football question?

Get yersels along!

Ketsbaia off here is our walking, talking Rothman's football yearbook.  Hopefully we'll be areet.

Maybe ;)

Get yersels along!

I think there's a few of us coming along - by the way is there anywhere I can find the answers for the video quiz from November? I reckon I done well but couldn't check the answers.

Highlight of Nick Hancock's Football Nightmares was Linsey Dawn Mckenzie appearing with her tits out, hugging Jarvis Cocker.

Sure Hancock mentioned Dean Holdsworth's wife saying she had a face like her bulldog's arse. :laugh:

Can we swap that laddie in the bed for Obertan?

Feel sorry for the staff if we did that.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100919202721/simpsons/images/b/be/HatB_-_Ken_Griffey_Jr's_misfortune.png

Tioté?

Get yersels along!

Excited but nervous for this. You've revised Monty Python, I'm revising cup winners.

Both times we've been ahead for the final round, both times we've thrown it away.

No more!