Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

We work on attacking for one day of the week mostly, although that was supposed to have changed towards the end of the season. IMO, Pardew is very much of the mindset that you cannot coach attacking play, and so it is better to work on defensive drills and team shape.

Martin Krag @martinkrag  ·  3h

"His professional capability and man management is on the lowest level I've ever experienced" - William Kvist on Felix Magath.

Kvist on Magath: "We never knew what the plan was when we showed up for practice, who was in start XI, and didn't train tactics before game"

Kvist: "My resistance grew day for day. If I haven't had a contract I would've quit on the spot. No one deserves a coach like Magath"

Kvist: "At one time a teammate got to decide the content of the practice before an important game. Because it was his birthday" #Magath

Looking at the Fulham squad's birthdays and fixture dates after Magath took over to find out who this is.

Martin Krag @martinkrag  ·  3h

"His professional capability and man management is on the lowest level I've ever experienced" - William Kvist on Felix Magath.

Kvist on Magath: "We never knew what the plan was when we showed up for practice, who was in start XI, and didn't train tactics before game"

Kvist: "My resistance grew day for day. If I haven't had a contract I would've quit on the spot. No one deserves a coach like Magath"

Kvist: "At one time a teammate got to decide the content of the practice before an important game. Because it was his birthday" #Magath

Looking at the Fulham squad's birthdays and fixture dates after Magath took over to find out who this is.

Fernando Amorebieta's birthday is the 29th of March, which was the day before they lost 3-1 at home to Everton.

Derek Boateng's birthday is the 2nd of May, the day before they lost 4-1 away to Stoke.

Giorgios Karagounis, Matthew Briggs and Chris David were all born on the 6th of March, two days before their 3-1 defeat to Cardiff.

I'm none the wiser. :dave:

Just going through the training pics on the clubs Flickr account, there's no sign of Jonas at all. I know we want rid of him but its a bit unusual that he's not even doing pre season training with the club.

Just going through the training pics on the clubs Flickr account, there's no sign of Jonas at all. I know we want rid of him but its a bit unusual that he's not even doing pre season training with the club.

lol dont care

lol dont care

Hatem wasnt there today either.

lol dont care

Hatem wasnt there today either.

Ofcourse not. Pardew's back now.