Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

BREAKING NEWS: Cardiff WILL be wearing blue in the game tomorrow. Cardiff will also redesign crest to feature traditional bluebird #SSNHQ

What about all those Asian people that bought a Cardiff kit because it was red? Will both of them get a refund?

BREAKING NEWS: Cardiff WILL be wearing blue in the game tomorrow. Cardiff will also redesign crest to feature traditional bluebird #SSNHQ

What about all those Asian people that bought a Cardiff kit because it was red? Will both of them get a refund?

Probably realised that the only people who buy Cardiff tops are from Cardiff... who promptly stopped buying them.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm glad I'm not on there like. IP's is probably the nicest thing I've ever read him say about Pardew as well. I might go back and have a look what I said at the time. It's horrible when you see that you've praised him. :lol:

Tan's full statement.

Good on Tan, man.  Even if it was an easy call to make, he comes out looking like he wants to make Cardiff fans happy.  Not like that c*** at Hull City who told his fans to die if they want to.  :lol:

His mother said he was being a fucking dick to people, he listened to her.

I'm glad I'm not on there like. IP's is probably the nicest thing I've ever read him say about Pardew as well. I might go back and have a look what I said at the time. It's horrible when you see that you've praised him. :lol:

:lol: My face was :anguish: reading what I said then I saw I called him a gobshite at the end so I'm OK about it tbh.  Canny creepy like, the article.