Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I just dont get this stuff about- we are stuck with Ashley- So just support the team.

Its fucking stupid and just maintains Ashleys position in the club IMO.  Which almost all fans are not happy with.

I found what Lowes said to be pitiful. It's surprising that some like Shearer (who works for the BBC in a high profile job) can hammer the club when it's due, but all at Radio Newcastle have to two the line, because Ashley will revoke press passes otherwise.

It stinks as much as The Chron being back in with the club. :(

I hate the fact these people get to represent the fans.

I hate even more that they probably do represent most of our fanbase. Clueless sheep who deserve the football they get.

It's about time a breakaway club was formed.

I found what Lowes said to be pitiful. It's surprising that some like Shearer (who works for the BBC in a high profile job) can hammer the club when it's due, but all at Radio Newcastle have to two the line, because Ashley will revoke press passes otherwise.

It stinks as much as The Chron being back in with the club. :(

Worst of it is, I don't think they can ban Radio Newcastle. Sure the BBC regional radio rights is written in the contract somewhere - they seem to cover every game for every club.

Very few calls tonight compared to usual. That deliberate?

It's because they sit and talk shite. 'Wheres marco', 'which players have middle names that sound like dinosaurs', 300 weather reports, ando spending 25 minutes telling everyone 'careful what you wish for' etc etc

Very few calls tonight compared to usual. That deliberate?

It's because they sit and talk shite. 'Wheres marco', 'which players have middle names that sound like dinosaurs', 300 weather reports, ando spending 25 minutes telling everyone 'careful what you wish for' etc etc

I do find Marcos Rows with understandably Negative Mackems very amusing.

Hes like a bloke who would be last off a sinking shape, claiming people are exaggerating the damage as it slipped away under the sea. :lol: