Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Won't wear a poppy which is to commemorate all those who have lost their lives in all wars not just British, turns his back on the British national anthem.

Lives in Britain getting paid millions playing for British clubs.

Won't wear a poppy which is to commemorate all those who have lost heir lives in all wars not just British, turns his back on the British national anthem.

Live in Britain getting paid millions playing for British clubs.

Send him back to Alranafstan

Won't wear a poppy which is to commemorate all those who have lost their lives in all wars not just British, turns his back on the British national anthem.

Live in Britain getting paid millions playing for British clubs.

Like and Share if u think this is a dizgrase.

A few people on Twitter complaining about James McClean turning his back during the national anthem in a friendly today

11201846_1030668186977593_2822765181164572370_n.jpg?oh=ab586b1b37a269562aafb748f6c8abe0&oe=5621346B

Why have West Brom bought him ffs? :lol: I also saw today that Norwich want to pay 7m for Robbie Brady. What are these clubs thinking ffs

He's entitled to do it like. He's not achieving anything but peace in his own mind. I won't say the prayers at a Christian wedding or funeral a lot of the time because I don't believe it...

I'm pro-British, for sure, and this does irritate me but the more people go on about it the more he has achieved his goal.

He's entitled to do it like. He's not achieving anything but peace in his own mind. I won't say the prayers at a Christian wedding or funeral a lot of the time because I don't believe it...

I'm pro-British, for sure, and this does irritate me but the more people go on about it the more he has achieved his goal.

Aye, neither do I, but I'll still stand up and look at the hymn book or look forward or whatever.

He wasn't being asked to sing the national anthem, just observe it.

Why are national anthems being played at a B-rate preseason friendly, though? Seems a bit of excessive pomp.

Anyway, he's being a cunt. I personally don't give a damn about national anthems, but some people do - including a lot of the fans he's representing while wearing that shirt. Just look at the grass until it's over.

Why are national anthems being played at a B-rate preseason friendly, though? Seems a bit of excessive pomp.

Anyway, he's being a c***. I personally don't give a damn about national anthems, but some people do - including a lot of the fans he's representing while wearing that shirt. Just look at the grass until it's over.

'Murica. They love playing the national anthem.