Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Christ almighty. Not good. :( Bet some of the Chelsea supporters and John Terry felt right at home!

It's times like this when football should just f***ing stop. If indeed this was a racially motivated attack, the arseholes should be locked up for a long time. It's time all of football came down hard on racists and supremacists of any kind. Dynamo should be thrown out of the CL and heavily fined. Probably nowt to do with the club, but it's the only way clubs will start taking this s*** seriously. It's 2015 ffs. Loathsome c***s.

Fucking horrible; hope these cunts are sent down for a long time

We all know that there is a huge problem in Eastern Europe when it comes to racism and anti-senitsim. It goes back hundreds of years. :-( Uefa will do f*** all, but imagine if a similar thing happened over here?

Aye, but there's a massive difference between having a racist opinion, and beating the fuck out of someone in plain sight because of it.

Agreed. If you have a look online, there's been similar incidents down the years :-(

Yup. And all FIFA can do is squibble about who's going to rob the most money out of the game. Football is just a cesspool at the moment and I can't wait for it to implode on itself.

It's not so bad, tbh. It's not like the World Cup would ever be in a place like...Oh.

Yeah. That Russia/Qatar double-decision was an insult to the game tbh. I don't usually support US interference with matters that don't concern it, but I wholeheartedly hope they out the fuck out of Blatter and that entire cartel this time round. They all belong behind bars for a long long time.

Owen Gibson ‏@owen_g  35m35 minutes ago

Uefa confirm they are investigating the booing of the Champions League anthem. This may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Fair play to the detractors, it's a shite anthem.

Uefa confirm they are investigating the booing of the Champions League anthem. This may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Fair play to the detractors, it's a s**** anthem.

How's it shite? It's amazing and iconic.

Ce sont les meilleures equipes

Es sind sie allerbesten Mannschaften

The main event

Die Meister

Die Besten

Les grandes equipes

The champions!

Une grande reunion

Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung

The main event

Ils sont les meilleurs

Sie sind die Besten

These are the champions

Die Meister

Die Besten

Les grandes equipes

The champions!

I will always defend German, but the German bits in this :lol: not good at songs.

How's it s****? It's amazing and iconic.

Agreed. Its amazing. :thup:

How's it s****? It's amazing and iconic.

Agreed. Its amazing. :thup:

Aye it's great

I always found weird that the CL anthem is sung in French, but not Italian or Spanish. How many CLs have been won by French teams compared to Spanish and Italian ones?

It's the official language of UEFA, isn't it? Then German/English.

Fair play to the detractors, it's a shite anthem.

no.