Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

My son asked me over the weekend if the Leicester fans sing " the huth, the huth, the huth is on fire" whenever Robert huth scores, I wasn't sure but I hope they do, by the way you have to say it out loud to really appreciate it

Was watching MLS highlights the other night and when Robbie Keane scores the LA Galaxy PA guy shouts "RRRRRRRRRROBBIE" followed by the crowd shouting "KEANE". It's absolutely amazing.

Howay, it's fucking pathetic :lol:

My son asked me over the weekend if the Leicester fans sing " the huth, the huth, the huth is on fire" whenever Robert huth scores, I wasn't sure but I hope they do, by the way you have to say it out loud to really appreciate it

Was watching MLS highlights the other night and when Robbie Keane scores the LA Galaxy PA guy shouts "RRRRRRRRRROBBIE" followed by the crowd shouting "KEANE". It's absolutely amazing.

Do the same type thing PL clubs too. I know that Palace and Arsenal have definitely done it before anyways.

do you even fan in sweden

do you even fan in sweden

:yao:

:lol: It's class man, I couldn't stop rewinding it. Completely batshit mental, and there's no place for it anywhere else on planet Earth, but it's the MLS, the have a guy who saws trees on the touchline.

Howay, it's f***ing pathetic :lol:

:lol: It's class man, I couldn't stop rewinding it. Completely batshit mental, and there's no place for it anywhere else on planet Earth, but it's the MLS, the have a guy who saws trees on the touchline.

It's awful.  Along with goal music, it just isn't on.  Only seems to sound right when clubs in Europe do it.  Like the Napoli guy, just shouting "GONZALO" over and over again :lol:

Arsenal did it for a season or two, it was absolutely brutal. 

It's awful.  Along with goal music, it just isn't on.  Only seems to sound right when clubs in Europe do it.  Like the Napoli guy, just shouting "GONZALO" over and over again :lol:

Love the Napoli announcer!

Agreed - it's one of those things that only works in Europe.  Sounds terrible over here.

Agreed - it's one of those things that only works in Europe.  Sounds terrible over here.

Think nearly all the Budesliga teams have coreo team announcements, goal music and goal announcements. Never worked in England because the customers down at Arsenal didn't want to interrupt eating their prematch edamame beans

Clubs that do that announcement shite, how do they handle players who only go by one name? Do the crowd just repeat it? :lol:

Should only be allowed for Higuain, works perfect with his name. 

Just emphasis the number rather than the first name.

--

Bloke at SJP struggles with any name remotely complicated nevermind whipping the fans up.

Honestly I think it's total shite and assumed that would have came across in my post when I called it 'absolutely amazing' given it's an announcer shouting Robbie Keane's name with an elongated R :lol:

It has a certain charm about though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/35106386

Major clubs want automatic CL entry

Europe's biggest clubs are working with Uefa to review the format of the continent's elite competition.

European Club Association chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has suggested the top clubs should get direct entry into the lucrative Champions League.

The process is expected to last no longer than nine months.

Yes, let's protect the income of the richest.  :serious: