Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Does Julio Arca still play for South Shields? They were running away with the league and still unbeaten when I last checked it (probably back in December/January though)

Was suspended tonight I think. They've spent some serious coin for that level I think acquiring players.

Aye they had Ryan Noble for a bit too at the start of the season but I think he fell out with people there (as he has with every club he's been at) and has joined Whitley Bay now I think

Aye they had Ryan Noble for a bit too at the start of the season but I think he fell out with people there (as he has with every club he's been at) and has joined Whitley Bay now I think

Absolute cockend. :thup:

Fair play to Charlton's board for being utter loonies

Dear Fans,

Last Sunday, some individuals did not come to The Valley to watch the game and support the team, but came to create disorder on the pitch and interfere with the players and the game. Disorder which is, allegedly, needed to drive change in ownership and management.

Whom would they expect the club to be sold to? How long would a sales process take? Is it easier to sell the club when it is in League One rather than Championship?

Some individuals seem to want the club to fail. This is a confused approach, since following this logic leads to exactly the opposite of what we all want: staying in the Championship.

Allegations regarding the CEO are misrepresented* and are continuously used as a method to discredit and fuel personal abuse, hatred and with a risk to personal safety.

Although certain individuals tell you it does not happen, in recent weeks Roland Duchatelet has met the fans, the CEO has met with several different groups of fans and the communications team have attended several fans meetings. We will continue these meetings and constructive dialogue with fans.

We have 9 games left in which we have to get 6 points more than our competitors.

The team just got 7 points out of 3 games.

We still have the chance to make it happen with the support of the fans until the very last game. We must believe it is still possible. Every football fan knows the 12th man is a crucial factor in the success on the pitch.

*I think the difference is also because fans don't see themselves as customers and {…} they go to the restaurants with their families every week and they go to the cinema but if they aren't satisfied with the product will they go and scream to the people in charge of it? No they don't, but they do it with a football club and that's very weird (meaning unique) because they feel a sense of ownership of a football club and that's a really difficult balance of how you try and engage with fans and make them, incorporated into some of the decisions of the club, {…}.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/statement-3009419.aspx

Absolute cockend. :thup:

What is a cockend? Sounds like the tip of a penis, is that it?

(I know it's not a compliment like :lol:)

Kicked out of the competition man :lol:

There are multiple issues with that statement. The most relevant one being that they lost and have already been eliminated.

They're all bellends, but the homeless people in Madrid (and the prostitutes!) are a special kind of aggressive.

There are multiple issues with that statement. The most relevant one being that they lost and have already been eliminated.

They're all bellends, but the homeless people in Madrid (and the prostitutes!) are a special kind of aggressive.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Help me out here.........Players that have played for both NUFC and Wycombe Wanderers over the last 20-25 years?

I thought of:

- Williamson

- Saylor (on loan)

- Guppy

Any more?

Rob Lee

Help me out here.........Players that have played for both NUFC and Wycombe Wanderers over the last 20-25 years?

I thought of:

- Williamson

- Saylor (on loan)

- Guppy

Any more?

Rob Lee.

:thup: Thanks - never knew he played for them. I thought he'd came through the ranks at Charlton.

Wycombe were his last club.

Ah fair enough. I totally missed that. Thanks.

Edit - can you think of anyone else?

:thup: Thanks - never knew he played for them. I thought he'd came through the ranks at Charlton.

Peter Garland

Paul Bodin

Viv Busby

Peter Garland

Paul Bodin

Was Bodin the left back signed by KK?

Peter Garland

Paul Bodin

Was Bodin the left back signed by KK?

Nah, Ossie Ardiles.

Also Tony Cunningham.