Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

"I don't see the commitment from all the players every day in training sessions," said Garde, whose side play at Stoke on Saturday (15:00 GMT).

Former Lyon boss Garde, appointed at the start of November, was unable to make any signings during the January transfer window.

The 49-year-old Frenchman added: "If I had the choice of other players I would like to select, I would like to - but I don't have the possibility.

"Sometimes it's about fighting and commitment. It's the first thing professional players should have on the pitch. How can you be confident if you're not fighting?"

Guest neesy111

Players who don't care and a manager who doesn't have a clue how to sort it out. Sounds familiar.

There's a surprise, you criticising a foreign manager.

Players who don't care and a manager who doesn't have a clue how to sort it out. Sounds familiar.

There's a surprise, you criticising a foreign manager.

He doesn't criticise foreign managers, just Garde because loads of people wanted him on here. He would have been different from your usual English manager who's been round the block but whether he'd have improved us is still very debatable

Raul Meireles

12393_1891916380953885_2596089478837028216_n.png?oh=b17aa2bb59cf1e77472b97de678b32e4&oe=575A4E98

Class, his wife is absolutely unreal n all.

:lol: doesn't even matter what he's doing, the fact that his wife is smokin' will always take precedence.

It's pretty much the only thing I know about him :lol: