Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Fouls for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity in the penalty box won't be punished with a red card any more, starting from the Euros this summer.

That's ridiculous people will take one for the team and gambl on them missing the penalty surely??

Fouls for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity in the penalty box won't be punished with a red card any more, starting from the Euros this summer.

That's ridiculous people will take one for the team and gambl on them missing the penalty surely??

the triple punishment always seemed harsh for me (pen, red card and ban)

I agree, but for me the ban is the only thing that can go. Otherwise you'll have defenders just hauling forwards down and taking a yellow.

Why? You commit a foul that is worthy of a red card and you deserve a ban, if you do it in the penalty area then it is worthy of a penalty.

From now on, every time someone is through on goal you could foul them outside the penalty area and get a red but wait until they go in the area and get a yellow? :lol: how ridiculous.

'Only'

Fucking King Ron here.

You know what I mean, though. He doesn't have the finances to just piss away hundreds of millions on players.

A billion is a thousand million.

Guest Roger Kint

'Only'

Fucking King Ron here.

You know what I mean, though. He doesn't have the finances to just piss away hundreds of millions on players.

Its extremely rare that a billionaire has all his money in a bank. Its generally all tied up in things, look at Ashley. Majority of his wealthy rests with the value of SD not how much he has in Barclays

'Only'

Fucking King Ron here.

Fucking love it when York puts modesty to one side and reminds us of the financial shrewdness he acquired working on the bins, like.

Guest Roger Kint

So the Brøndby manager has had to resign because his chairman had been trashing him and his tactics using a pseudonym on one of the online forums.

Would love it if stifler turned out to be Charnley. Would explain a lot tbh