Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Did they annouce the wildcard thing that was proposed aka if a big team doesn't qualify they'll be parachuted in anyway?

Nope, so far they've only announced the 16 teams from the top 4 leagues, the rest will be announced later this year. Wasn't anything in the AP report from yesterday about that though, so fingers crossed.

:thup: that's when it becomes a full-on joke like. The sooner there is a European Super League ft. guest teams from USA / China / Moneystan the better, lets the rest of us get on with it.

As embarrassing as the way he acted is, everything he says is actually true. What's the point of all that work and celebrations last year if you go out in a qualifier? The biggest joy in football for fans of mediocre clubs is the European away days, I'd gladly sacrifice a few points and finish 14th instead of 10th to give it a proper go in a European cup.

As embarrassing as the way he acted is, everything he says is actually true. What's the point of all that work and celebrations last year if you go out in a qualifier? The biggest joy in football for fans of mediocre clubs is the European away days, I'd gladly sacrifice a few points and finish 14th instead of 10th to give it a proper go in a European cup.

I think you'll find that you're as good as relegated as soon as you're in the Europa League mate. Just ask Alan.

What bullshit reasoning have they given for this?

..."The amendments made will continue to ensure qualification based on sporting merit, and the right of all associations and their clubs to compete in Europe's elite club competitions.

"We are happy that European football remains united behind the concepts of solidarity, fair competition, fair distribution and good governance."...

Hahahahaaaaa, ahaahahaaaaah....hahaaha.

Don't think he was all that embarrassing tbh, seemed fair enough to me.

Guest firetotheworks

I think we've all had rants like that after watching Newcastle like. Thank fuck we don't have an NUFC channel, it would be absolutely horrible. [emoji38]

Newcastle's got a rich heritage of overseas players. We've had the first South Americans, had a Scandanavian phase.  We've been French and Dutch.  Are we now Celtic (Kell-tic)? Hanley, Ritchie, Clark, prospects of Murphy, McCarthy.

Newcastle's got a rich heritage of overseas players. We've had the first South Americans, had a Scandanavian phase.  We've been French and Dutch.  Are we now Celtic (Kell-tic)? Hanley, Ritchie, Clark, prospects of Murphy, McCarthy.

Gan bin mortal in the boozer.

Gan bin mortal in the boozer.

?

Hal Robson Kanu in danger of being omitted from the Welsh squad for their upcoming games because he's not found a club :yao:

If Messi couldn't find a club we'd be talking about it for years.