Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

sky sports news saying Barcelona have never lost to an English side in the group stages of the champions league?

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article10069980.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/WA1892295.jpg

Wednesday saw the draw conducted for the 2017 African Nations Cup Finals, which takes place in Gabon between January 14th and February 2nd next year.

Up to four current Magpies* are in line for selection, with DR Congo (Chancel Mbemba) drawn in the same group as Morocco (Achraf Lazaar).

Ghana (Christian Atsu) and Senegal (Momo Diame) meanwhile have been kept apart:

A: Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Burkina Faso

B: Algeria, Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Senegal

C: Ivory Coast, Togo, DR Congo, Morocco

D: Uganda, Ghana, Egypt, Mali

* Cheick Tiote's last Ivory Coast cap was in 2015.

African Nations draw

A: Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Burkina Faso

B: Algeria, Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Senegal

C: Ivory Coast, Togo, DR Congo, Morocco

D: Uganda, Ghana, Egypt, Mali

Should Ivory Coast go through, Lazaar and/or Mbemba will come back to us after the group stages

Guest palnese

Might be one for the unpopular opinions thread, but I really like Roy Keane as a pundit. He's one of the very few interesting pundits out there, imo.

Guest firetotheworks

He's a cantankerous contrarian imo. Last night he was asking what the game is coming to because Schmeichel celebrated a last minute save to preserve Leicester's win, I don't think he's putting it on or anything, but he's a miserable prick imo. Rio is the pundit of the moment for me.

He's a cantankerous contrarian imo. Last night he was asking what the game is coming to because Schmeichel celebrated a last minute save to preserve Leicester's win, I don't think he's putting it on or anything, but he's a miserable prick imo.

Yep.  He is always miserable, looks for the negatives, makes sure he comes across as a hard man and is just needlessly down on everything.  A poor man's Gary Birtles, if you will.