Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

https://soundcloud.com/the-game-podcast/the-game-live-from-newcastle

Steve Harper on this. Spoke on dressing room. This is from Twitter. Haven't listened myself.

Ben ‏@BonjourMonAmiNE 13m

@ChrisLambert10 Said that new players struggled last season - dressing room was very split. Likes of Tiote believed their own hype too.

Really enjoyed that. Harps talking about 4-4 game with Arsenal and the elbow drop :lol:

:lol: Apparently I was watching Sports Net Ontario today. They have Daniele Dichio as an expert. I mean, a former mackem who famously is unable to pronounce his own name? Is Canada OK? I always thought Canada was OK, but I am worried now. Canada, why have you done this? Can I help?

Some smashing factual answers there. Thanks, lads. I was more trying to say he's a thicko tbh, and unsuited to the rôle. It's always annoyed me that he refused to accept his dad's pronunciation of his clearly Italian name. "I ain't 'avin' no deKEE-o, I'm gonna be ditchio, innit." "Oh, an' Danny, while you're on. Vat's more English, yeah. Danee-ay-lay's gay."

Fucking prat.

:lol: Sorry, like, but heritage is important.

:lol: Apparently I was watching Sports Net Ontario today. They have Daniele Dichio as an expert. I mean, a former mackem who famously is unable to pronounce his own name? Is Canada OK? I always thought Canada was OK, but I am worried now. Canada, why have you done this? Can I help?

James Sharman took the piss at one point saying "this from a man who bit an opponent"

Interestingly enough he has toned down his pro-mackem FTM attitude lately. He even said the atmosphere at SJP is one of the best anywhere.

Still hate him tho...

Pullis appointment puts a lot of pressure on the mackems IMO. Long term Gus will be the better bet but really this season pulis could quite easily turn palace around enough before Xmas to get sufficient backing in the market and craft a hard to beat team.

Palace just became an unknown entity from a complete certainly (relegated) IMO.

James Sharman took the piss at one point saying "this from a man who bit an opponent"

Interestingly enough he has toned down his pro-mackem FTM attitude lately. He even said the atmosphere at SJP is one of the best anywhere.

Still hate him tho...

Sorry, Dichio bit someone? My Canadian football knowledge is sketchy, please humour me.