Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 10m10 minutes ago

#nufc coaching staff beat media XI 6-1 earlier. Dubious goals panel have awarded my consolation strike. ;-) Steve Stone was man of the match

Surely they should be in Dubai?

Ryder has probably just made that up. Like the kid who comes into school on monday talking about all the things he did over the weekend when you know he was just sat at home by himself wanking into a sock.

Guest Roger Kint

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 10m10 minutes ago

#nufc coaching staff beat media XI 6-1 earlier. Dubious goals panel have awarded my consolation strike. ;-) Steve Stone was man of the match

We must have borrowed loads of the kids coaches, we cant even fill a five a side team with the first team ones. Really is a joke club

http://www.nufcblog.com/2015/01/24/if-magpies-safe-second-half-of-season-doesnt-matter/

Maybe Newcastle fans shouldn’t hope too much that we have a good first half of the season as we did last season, because then we will likely sell our best player in January, and because we are presumably safe – it really doesn’t matter if we have a bad run – or even a terrible run in the second half of the season – last season we lost seven of the last eight league games – including six in a row – but who cared – we were safe.

Doesn't he know there's a worldwide shortage of dashes at the moment?

http://www.nufcblog.com/2015/01/24/if-magpies-safe-second-half-of-season-doesnt-matter/

Maybe Newcastle fans shouldn’t hope too much that we have a good first half of the season as we did last season, because then we will likely sell our best player in January, and because we are presumably safe – it really doesn’t matter if we have a bad run – or even a terrible run in the second half of the season – last season we lost seven of the last eight league games – including six in a row – but who cared – we were safe.

Doesn't he knows there's a worldwide shortage of dashes at the moment?

Unbearable website.

Doesn't he know there's a worldwide shortage of dashes at the moment?

:lol:

Stumbled across the Playground Football page on Uncyclopedia a couple of months ago at work. Ended up spending around five hours on the site.

http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Playground_Football

:lol: "get ya yards, man!"

Classic memories.

Rain sodden on its last legs ball - This patchless rain sodden mouldy black coloured ball is what playground football is all about. The keeper gets stinking hands when he saves it, anyone trying to control a high ball normally gets sliced open by stray bits of leather that are hanging off.

In its very final days, the inner pigs bladder starts popping out causing random bounces and some top class goalkeeping howlers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes yes fucking yes.

I always voluntereed to go in goal in what the article calls Wembleys  :blush: (we called them Taqui-Gol in Spain, I still don't know why)

Our rule against goalhanging was that you had to run out of the box if you stole the ball or caught a rebound - otherwise if you scored it wouldn't count. Clean and simple.

Penner or goal?/Penalty or goal? - THE most arrogant rule in playground football and a logical trick: the team who scored a contentious (i.e. illegitimate) goal offers the defending team the option of conceding a goal or, ostensibly reasonably, a penalty despite neither being the correct outcome under FIFA's Laws of the Game. A team may play this card whenever a ball goes close to being over the outside of the post (see above).

Hated, HATED that.

I always voluntereed to go in goal in what the article calls Wembleys  :blush: (we called them Taqui-Gol in Spain, I still don't know why)

Our rule against goalhanging was that you had to run out of the box if you stole the ball or caught a rebound - otherwise if you scored it wouldn't count. Clean and simple.

Penner or goal?/Penalty or goal? - THE most arrogant rule in playground football and a logical trick: the team who scored a contentious (i.e. illegitimate) goal offers the defending team the option of conceding a goal or, ostensibly reasonably, a penalty despite neither being the correct outcome under FIFA's Laws of the Game. A team may play this card whenever a ball goes close to being over the outside of the post (see above).

Hated, HATED that.

Same rules as I used to play.

Although If someone deflected one of my shots they'd get my goal.

VI if you wanted to goal in goal that would constitute you as being rubbish where I'm from :lol: