Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Thank fuck for that, it will be interesting when the TV right come round, Sky might not be as dominant as they have been, which IMO will be good for English football as a whole.

Thank fuck for that, it will be interesting when the TV right come round, Sky might not be as dominant as they have been, which IMO will be good for English football as a whole.

you'd hope one of the guys who gets it gets most of them just from a consumer point of view, would be rather horrific having lets say 4 broadcasters all with matchs and subscription services to watch them.

On the whole frankly I don't see this as good for English football in the slightest every club is growing more and more dependent on the tv deals in their income and if the bubble bursts then a lot of clubs are screwed. We'd be fine mind since we don't bother to spend the extra tv cash that has been coming in to begin with.

Ginola ends his bid to become fifa president. That lasted long  :lol:

deadline was today iirc and he needed 5 FA's to stick their heads up and nominate him (thus exposing them to the wrath of Blatter for daring to oppose his dictatorship) was never remotely possible just a big pr stunt

If any of you enjoyed the early CM games in the 90's hopefully you'll enjoy this that I've started writing recently

https://cm9798.wordpress.com/

Most of my ideas fall over immediately but the 90s Football twitter account re-tweeted me so this one might last a couple of days to pacify my 100 followers

Nice read, that edition of the game is the one that turned me into an addict. Fond memories.

Regarding your player positions entry, Luís Enrique *did* play everywhere. IIRC GK and CB were the only places where he never played.

If any of you enjoyed the early CM games in the 90's hopefully you'll enjoy this that I've started writing recently

https://cm9798.wordpress.com/

Most of my ideas fall over immediately but the 90s Football twitter account re-tweeted me so this one might last a couple of days to pacify my 100 followers

Nice read, that edition of the game is the one that turned me into an addict. Fond memories.

Regarding your player positions entry, Luís Enrique *did* play everywhere. IIRC GK and CB were the only places where he never played.

Yeah I left him out in the end as he was obviously a very good player back in the day. Niclas Alexandersson however...

:thup: Thanks for the comments/follows kind folks

Still takes AGES to start a game like.

Also, I love how the game just starts off with 8MB or 16MB game, as if people are meant to have the slightest clue what it means.

I downloaded it too, and it played a bit shit :lol:

How is yours loading etc?