Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest chopey

Sky will start broadcasting Premier league games this season in Ultra HD on their Sky Q format, does anyone have it ? and is it worth getting ?

HD, Ultra HD, Sewpa Dewpa HD..... is there any need? :lol: The picture quality is more than good enough, you can practically see nose hairs.

People said the same when HD happened, now anything less than that is practically unwatchable.

Guest chopey

I watched the 4K set up in Fenwicks the other week and it does look amazing, but I'm not sure if its worth the extra cost.

Can anyone remember Cheyne Gauci? Can't remember if he was a regular poster on here, or if it was even before those days to when the official NUFC website had a forum around 2001-3ish? I'm sure he was the one who said he'd watched hours of Hugo Viana as a DM when he was at Sporting. :lol:

Was just curious see if he'd been posting somewhere, and came across this...

http://partyflock.nl/en/artist/76267:Toon

Has to be him surely. :lol:

Or is this a massive Giggs and he's been posting on here for years as someone on here and I just haven't known.

Sky will start broadcasting Premier league games this season in Ultra HD on their Sky Q format, does anyone have it ? and is it worth getting ?

I'm still waiting for them to broadcast in 1080p first. Any word on this?