Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25184865 BBC Sport piece about David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and the Neville brothers.

Being moody around the changing room' date=' being moody around the ground - it just wasn't me. So that was it, I had to leave. I was happy to go to a club like Newcastle - they are a massive club."[/quote']

As crap as Butt was for us in general he's seems to be a grade A human being. Mention his name to any MU diehard down here and they'll all go into a story about someone who's met him and was overwhelmed by what a class act he is.

I was speaking to my uncle Ben on Saturday and said that Aaron Ramsey was almost certain to be the unanimous choice for footballer of the year. He took the glass of champagne out of my hand and said: 'You mean Wayne Rooney, don't you?' I told him that he had made a very good point and promptly went home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So many levels.

It's brilliant.

:lol: Has attracted a few comments on Faceys.  Keeping laughing at the thought of Crooks leaving the house with his tail between his legs.

Uncle Ben grabbing the glass of champagne off him ffs :lol:

"You have made a very good point, I must go now"

:lol:

Watching The Sunday Supplement from yesterday - and don't get me on to how they weirdly pronounce yesterDAY - or why I'm watching this shit - but topically the pretend building behind Scouse cock Andy Dunn is weirdly reminiscent of the Texas School Book Depository and I reckon there are 12 windows I could get a decent shot at the cunt from. It'd be fucking high fives all the way after that. Could probably take the lot out actually from there.

In the pretend building, yesterday, the day after they recorded it. It'll do for a little daydream. Too soon?

Pepe Mel sacked from Betis. Shocking decision, he's worked a miracle with them these past few years.

Morons, he won't be out of work for long excellent coach.

I would have been willing to offer them a trade as well.  :whistle:

Their fans are holding protests already.

They're dead last, but just 3 points adrift. Given what Betis have achieved these past seasons under him (including promotion) he certainly deserved more. Wonder where he'll end up.